FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By bud
#154583
DavianQ wrote:No no, it's fractal reduction poem... mathematically it is correct...
And Glasgow is a grand place to exist mate.

DeeQ
I thought you said grand place to exit and i was about to agree! but then saw it is exist. i guess thats all you can do there. Hey Adelaides not much better :hehe:
User avatar
By DavianQ
#154586
I handle heat really badly... but enjoy that weather man, someone should!
I'm an alpine guy so i prefer thin air

DeeQ
#155310
Edinburgh is an awful place. Yes, it has a few nice streets and buildings, but little else. It's full of tourists, more difficult to get around, has much fewer amenities, and can be expensive to live in. For me, Edinburgh is a nice place to go for a city break, but I'd rather live in Glasgow. I've lived in the latter for the past few years and love it.

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!