FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By Sam-KK24
Triple Post :shock:

Got my New suit last night, it's the shizz!

I'm going to be getting my Kart ready tomorrow night, just making final preperations before fitting the engine early in the morning..

Hopefully get some pics of me with Helmet and suit uploaded tomorrow :)
By Sam-KK24
I wonder if anyone even reads this :lol:

Anyways, got my new suit and today was my first race meeting in 5 months, after being sidelined with a double break in my arm..

Sorry for actual lack of racing images, very stressful day, track conditions were changing all the time and we weren't going too good today, I think I have forgotten how to overtake :o:shock:

Me in the house getting ready

Helmet ready go

Chief Mechanic (My Grandad :lol:) in action
By Sam-KK24
Hi Guys,

I did not even start the final, after I retired on the formation lap with engine problems.

I had a pretty dull 1st and 2nd heat, it didn't look like I was going to make a sucessful comeback until the 3rd heat. In stormy conditions I started last as I was a late entry (meaning I had to start every heat from the back) Within 2 laps I was into third and was the fastest man on the track. Then I made a pretty brave move into the final corner and was through into 2nd. Then I was pushed from behind but I kept my nerve until the engine died on me. I was almost fired off about 3 times in about 50 metres as I crawled back to the pits. We thought we had fixed the problem but we had not and I did not start the final :(

Some images of my weekend..

By 7UpJordan
Hard lines Sam, but you seem to have shown some good pace. Remember what I told you about driving through the field like John Watson? ;)
By texasmr2
Bad luck Sam but hey that's racing right! I'm sure thing's will start looking up soon, thank's for the update's :wink: .

Gregg
By Sam-KK24
Sure is.

Just found out that I will be competing in the Northern Karting Federtion (NKF) Championships. Should be good as I have been to three of the 6 events before.

Next race is at the North of Scotland Kart Club for the 1st round of the Scottish Championships, the start of a season long voyage to try and become the champion of Scotland... This really will be a big race for me.

After that I will be travelling in the other direction and down to Cumbria for the 1st round of the NKF which is sure to be a great event..

Wish me luck!
By 7UpJordan
Good luck mate, if you have better luck with your Kart's reliability you should be a favourite to win. :D
By bud
some cool photos there sam, good luck with the nkf champiohship
Hey Guys,

I need help.

I am going to be starting a team with one of my mates, but we need a name!

So far we have:

Tension Motorsport

Team Xtreme

We need some help!

Basically we will be using the same awning and stuff, so it will be cheaper for both of us as we will be able to share the costs, and we will be getting team liveries on the karts :)

So, can you think of a name! :)
What about Evolution? That name says you are the ultimate evolution of a racing driver.
What about Evolution? That name says you are the ultimate evolution of a racing driver.

How about Evolution Motorsports or Evolution Racing?
Evolutions not very original been done before many a time. but if you like that what about REVolution :lol:

Revolution has been beaten to death with a stick. How about these:

Bullet Motorsport
Team Tornado Racing

basically think of something fast and put motorsport or racing after it! :D
I like Bullet Motorsport, and liveries would come easy..

a bullet with the red pods and driver name

I'll have to consult the team-mate.

We want something simple, but effective :)

Motto: One Team, One Goal.

OR if we go with Bullet Motorsport, perhaps "Bite the Bullet" might work :)

See our F1 related articles too!