FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By LewEngBridewell
It was an honest mistake as well. From memory I was away for a few days after that and when I logged back on a shitstorm had blown up about it.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

That one was just HILARIOUS!

Ineluke !!!!!!! :rofl::rofl: mental! Was there a ram something? I should stop, I've already been very bad!

I thought the Ram guy was still pretty much active every now and then?
By CookinFlat6
Here's a scary thought, if mnms posts weren't so riddled with mistakes and errors he could be Seb himself. Sebs is obviously a smart guy but imagine Seb on forums defending himself :yikes:
By Hammer278
It was an honest mistake as well. From memory I was away for a few days after that and when I logged back on a shitstorm had blown up about it.

Ineluke !!!!!!! :rofl::rofl: mental! Was there a ram something? I should stop, I've already been very bad!

No, haven't seen Rammy around for quite a bit. The guy is an eternal optimist though, no matter what he was absolutely sure that Hamilton was going to win the next race. Maybe it's no longer 'eternal' which is why he seems to be in hibernation. :hehe:
By LewEngBridewell

No, haven't seen Rammy around for quite a bit. The guy is an eternal optimist though, no matter what he was absolutely sure that Hamilton was going to win the next race. Maybe it's no longer 'eternal' which is why he seems to be in hibernation. :hehe:

:rofl:
By Big Azza
The person I miss the most here was Sennaville. I know I'm mentioning a highly-respected forum member on a thread where we are mentioning the names of crazy coots, but I really SV to come back!!!!

I'm just trying to remember a few other guys.... There is a name that is escaping me: some guy had some really deranged posts around 2009..... And I think his username started with a w....

And what about that guy who posted the thread about the conspiracy surrounding the 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix that he alleged 4 different teams conspired against Ferrari?
By Big Azza
The person I miss the most here was Sennaville. I know I'm mentioning a highly-respected forum member on a thread where we are mentioning the names of crazy coots, but I really SV to come back!!!!

I'm just trying to remember a few other guys.... There is a name that is escaping me: some guy had some really deranged posts around 2009..... And I think his username started with a w....

And what about that guy who posted the thread about the conspiracy surrounding the 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix that he alleged 4 different teams conspired against Ferrari?

Thought I'd answer my own post! :)

I think the deranged person whose name started with a W was "Snuggles." (I always do that... Go figure).

The crazy conspiracy theorist thread was this one: http://www.forumula1.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9477&hilit=Abu+Dhabi

And I also just came across Joey Zyla's name in the Banned List... Now he was a really messed up kid....
By What's Burning?

could you imagine his fantasy pool picks?
By What's Burning?
JZ was just trolling though, not a bonafide cuckoo for cocoa puffs character.
By Jabberwocky
If we are talking about people I miss for the right reasons I would say Ewan for one

By Denthúl
If we are talking about people I miss for the right reasons I would say Ewan for one

Agreed.
By racechick

Agreed.

I miss Ewan, nice guy. I still chat a bit on twitter. And text him when I need help in pub quizzes. He's clever. :)
By geetface9
I miss that guy... hammy08. Remember him? The delusional Hamilton fan?

Aren't they all delusional?

:rofl: I'm j/k...kinda :P
By Hammer278
I miss that guy... hammy08. Remember him? The delusional Hamilton fan?

Aren't they all delusional?

:rofl: I'm j/k...kinda :P

I ain't joining your poker website thingy no more. :crying:

See our F1 related articles too!