FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!

POM - November 2013 - "Patterns" (run-off poll)

Entry-5
4
57%
Entry-7
3
43%
#379719
Oh come now DD don't tempt me! There has been ample evidence!
#381745
What's Burning? wrote:This entry should have been saved for next month's topic. Henchmen in a 70s James Bond movie.
Perhaps nameless villains from an Austin Powers movie would be even more appropriate :hehe:
#381865
Just in case we have any additional late entry (remember you can enter more than once) I will extend the closing date to after the race, 26th November.
#381993
What's Burning? wrote:Great, I might as well have made the topic black phalli.
You do NOT want to type that into your Google search bar!! :yikes:
#382050
sagi58 wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:Great, I might as well have made the topic black phalli.
You do NOT want to type that into your Google search bar!! :yikes:
I bet you didn't immediately x out of the page. :wink:
#382062
What's Burning? wrote:
sagi58 wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:Great, I might as well have made the topic black phalli.
You do NOT want to type that into your Google search bar!! :yikes:
I bet you didn't immediately x out of the page. :wink:
I had to... My mom was on her way to Church!! :blush:
#382081
sagi58 wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:
sagi58 wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:Great, I might as well have made the topic black phalli.
You do NOT want to type that into your Google search bar!! :yikes:
I bet you didn't immediately x out of the page. :wink:
I had to... My mom was on her way to Church!! :blush:
:rofl:
#382469
Time for our first "off season" vote.

The poll will run for 8 days (closing time is shown top left of the poll)


Entry-1
Image

Entry-2
Image

Entry-3
Image

Entry-4
Image

Entry-5
Image

Entry-6
Image

Entry-7
Image
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!