FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Hammer278
Dogs in my family tend to be working dogs but each to their own.

Think of the phrase "Man's best FRIEND"....have you heard of "Man's best WORKER"?

Dogs are good companions and workers...if Lewis wants some work done he can hire human beings for it, since he's got the cash.
By Jabberwocky
If you have a look on wiki about Bulldogs the breed was originally used, and I am sure Lewis could put him to work for similar, (Red) Bull Baiting.

How long is it going to be until Lewis tries to stylise himself as "The British Bulldog"... He ain't no Davey Boy Smith.
By Hammer278
Until now I could say I've gotten closer to an F1 car than Lewis' dog, but those days are over. :irked:
By racechick
OH!! How gorgeous! I've just got back from a meal and someone told me Roscoe was in the F1 car. That's one lucky dog!!!!!
By racechick
I wonder how long till Lewis teaches him to drive it? Check out this dog driving a car, changing gear as well!! (I'm sorry but I seem to have lost all ability to Inbed videos, it's gone weird)
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Y0gT8iMq ... 0gT8iMqA-4
And here's another video of how the dogs learnt to drive cars......
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20614593

And with Lewis as his teacher Roscoe will be ace at this!!
By LewEngBridewell
Until now I could say I've gotten closer to an F1 car than Lewis' dog, but those days are over. :irked:

:hehe:
By What's Burning?
That dog has flown more miles than most of us have flown in our entire lives. I've got a maybe dozen or so coast to coast flights, couple across the Atlantic, and a a handful to the Caribbean. I'm pretty certain Roscoe beats that.
By Hammer278
I wonder what Brawn's reaction would be when Roscoe tries dry humping his leg. :hehe:
By racechick
No never!

See our F1 related articles too!