FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Everyone is in except Irv The Swerve...

You sure about that? :wink:

OK, so I missed you, I had only been awake for two minutes when I posted, given up already Andrew?
Everyone is in except Irv The Swerve...

You sure about that? :wink:

OK, so I missed you, I had only been awake for two minutes when I posted, given up already Andrew?

Just keeping you on your toes. :P Not so much as throwing in the towel, just don't want to be tied to the forum for a whole year.
Last edited by andrew on 22 Apr 12, 16:52, edited 1 time in total.
38? ...Vettel i know i got, the other was Webber?

Either way back on top :thumbup:
Scotty retakes the lead, Vlad wins the round, up seven places to second, Frontrunner up four places to third!

And I got a good points haul, up five places to seventh! :D

Scotty, you also picked MSC for 10th!

http://www.forumula1pool.com/?race=BAH <-- results and picks for Bahrain (click on the race name to see results and picks for each race)
If Rosberg gets a 25 second penalty and drops to 8th with Alonso being bumped up to 6th I'll get another 14 points and finish the round on 52! :thumbup:

If there is a penalty for Rosberg, I'd expect it to a penalty for Spain, maybe a five place grid penalty, I see no reason why the stewards couldn't have investigated during the race, there was plenty of time remaining for a decision and punishment during the race!
If Rosberg gets a 25 second penalty and drops to 8th with Alonso being bumped up to 6th I'll get another 14 points and finish the round on 52! :thumbup:

If there is a penalty for Rosberg, I'd expect it to a penalty for Spain, maybe a five place grid penalty, I see no reason why the stewards couldn't have investigated during the race, there was plenty of time remaining for a decision and punishment during the race!

Investigating and penalising during the race means that there is no chance of appeal should a wrong decison be made. Waiting until after the race is the sensible thing to do.
Investigating and penalising during the race means that there is no chance of appeal should a wrong decison be made. Waiting until after the race is the sensible thing to do.

I think it was an open and shut case; Rosberg did not allow a cars width in both incidents; there really are no grounds for appeal!

See our F1 related articles too!