- 26 Mar 11, 18:39#247032
Does BBC give a link for live streaming, and when?
"I can only say that Red Bull gives you wings. It’s as simple as that."


F1 and Motorsport Forums

vlad wrote:Does BBC give a link for live streaming, and when?Yes - on their website, whenever the coverage is on air. Only UK users can watch online though, unless you find out a proxy server trick to make the site think you're in the UK.

vaptin wrote:"That's Massa in the pits!", no its a Torro Rosso". Don't think I noticed any other mistakes, there certainly is less talking, works better I think.
vaptin wrote:"That's Massa in the pits!", no its a Torro Rosso"It's not like it was in my day!. Don't think I noticed any other mistakes, there certainly is less talking, works better I think.

andrew wrote:Is Children In Need a "good cause"? I thought it was just an ego trip for z-list celebrities to go on TV and say look at all this plight and poverty whilst thinking of their 6 figure fee.There isn't any fee for appearing on children in need, its completely voluntary.
andrew wrote:Is Children In Need a "good cause"? I thought it was just an ego trip for z-list celebrities to go on TV and say look at all this plight and poverty whilst thinking of their 6 figure fee.
rob91 wrote:I can't believe your vulgar addiction to playing with other eoples posts. I've fixed it as there is no need for melodramatics.andrew wrote:Is Children In Need a "good cause"? I thought it was just an ego trip for z-list celebrities to go on TV and say look at all this plight and poverty whilst thinking of their 6 figure fee.I cannot believe you just said that!
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!