FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Check out Bette Middler on Jimmy Fallon, last night...
The woman was born in 1945!! And, she's starting a tour, this year!!
Looove her!!

Of course, as her proud mom you can't say otherwise, can you? :thumbup:

:rofl:

"Me own Mum" was born just 10 years before Ms. Midler, so unless
you're talking some serious time-warp stuff, t'ain't possible. :whip:
, Rachel Bertsche  wrote:">Emotional Reunion: Abandoned Siblings Meet For the First Time

Family reunions are always full of love, but maybe none so much as when Janet Barnicoat and her younger brother, Dean Hundorf, met for the first time on Saturday.

Barnicoat and her brother were both abandoned as infants, five years apart. In 1981, Barnicoat was left in an alley in Lawndale, California; in 1986, Hundorf was found on a porch in the Pacific Palisades. Though both children were adopted, they each eventually went looking for answers online. “I was interested in my ethnic makeup,” Hundorf told CBS New Los Angeles of why he submitted DNA to Ancestry.com....
The WB keeps a tight leash on threads, it does. :hehe:
a reminder, this thread is for stories the WB could not make up, not stories you'd find in a telenovela.

Not having watched any Telenovele, I can't comment on that; but, you don't think
it's far-fetched that siblings who never met/didn't know the existence of the other
should coincidentally become members of the same website and reunite?

Could you make that up? :eek:
Bully Sticks are 100% Beef Sticks Dog Treats and dog chews that are made from the pizzle or duck of the bull. Pizzles have historically been used for different purposes from walking canes to medicinal powders, and even eaten in their raw or cooked form by humans in parts of the world today.

In the United States, pizzles are most commonly used as dog chews. These bully sticks or Beef Stick Dog Treats and chews originate from primarily US or South American cattle. In recent years there have been new products introduced to the US market from India (these are water buffalo pizzles) and from Australia and New Zealand. Most people prefer bully sticks that are from either the US or South America because of the safety and cooking standards employed. It is our belief that bully sticks from India and China are of inferior quality and not cooked or prepared properly.
...you don't think it's far-fetched that siblings who never met/didn't know the existence of the other should coincidentally become members of the same website and reunite?

Id say thats a standard storyline for trashy made-for-TV films, aimed at overly-sensitive-stay-at-home middle-aged women.

So yes.
...you don't think it's far-fetched that siblings who never met/didn't know the existence of the other should coincidentally become members of the same website and reunite?

Id say thats a standard storyline for trashy made-for-TV films, aimed at overly-sensitive-stay-at-home middle-aged women.

So yes.

Yeah? Well... I guess I should watch more TV, if and when I'm at home??
I think the giveaway is that they both met on a site called Ancestry.com, having submitted their details in the 'track long lost relatives' section

Now, say andrew and sagi discovered they were twins just by sharing the same opinions on a random F1 forum.......
I think the giveaway is that they both met on a site called Ancestry.com, having submitted their details in the 'track long lost relatives' section

Now, say andrew and sagi discovered they were twins just by sharing the same opinions on a random F1 forum.......

:yawn: Done and over-done, from what others have stated.

Why not try one for the Wrestlers out there who love tag teams?? :whip:
are you saying you love being at the center of tag team activity :yikes:

could be a touch too much info with the likes of DD around :hehe:

Nope... too selfish for that sort of team effort!! :blush:

But, as for other tag teams, bring it on!! :whip:

Nope... too selfish for that sort of team effort!! :blush:

But, as for other tag teams, bring it on!! :whip:

Ah, c'mon sagi, take one for the team :twisted: