FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
So, I failed as a friend. And I didn't even realise it.

Worst feeling ever.

Bad few months carry on, hooray >.<

I'd do the big, bold, shouting thing but I just can't be bothered :/

Would you like me to do the shouting for you ?

I glad I made this thread I can vent all I want!

God I hate myself

RARRR

Shouting doesn't fix anything. And in this case, I'm not sure anything will >.<
This thread could use some of these :yes: ;
valium001.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Well another day another letdown

Everyday is a bad day.

What?! Why? I hope you're kidding. But if you're not, I'm sorry and I'm sure one day will be a good one. This is the perfect place to vent!

I'd say alot of the reason as to why my days suck is simply because I tend to do nothing.
Well another day another letdown

Everyday is a bad day.

What?! Why? I hope you're kidding. But if you're not, I'm sorry and I'm sure one day will be a good one. This is the perfect place to vent!

I'd say alot of the reason as to why my days suck is simply because I tend to do nothing.

Nah, you obviously keep up with Formula 1, so that's something :)
I've been feeling tired practically every day since the back end of last year.
I hate my life, my life is f***ing s***. Everyday I wake up and do the same old thing and continue to be lonely. Everyday she takes her morning bath she wets her hair, wraps a towel around her as she's heading for the bedroom chair...
Punctures. A sharp bit of that red stuff they put on the roads because they ran out of grit and a bit of glass, both at the same time except I only found the red thing and never noticed the little bit of glass still embeded in the tyre so second tube went too when I pumped it up and first one had two holes.

Then there was the driver who didn't like a cyclist passing him when he was in slow moving traffic and tried to ram me into a railing.
I hate my life, my life is f***ing s***. Everyday I wake up and do the same old thing and continue to be lonely. Everyday she takes her morning bath she wets her hair, wraps a towel around her as she's heading for the bedroom chair...

It's just another day, slipping into stockings, stepping into shoes, dipping in the pocket of her raincoat, it's just another day.
I have to disagree; your life isn't s***. :)

See our F1 related articles too!