FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Jabberwocky
Okay to respond to the fuel tank spending more money thing. My SOP is to brim the tank and then when it gets down to a quarter of a tank start to look for a fuel station whilst driving around. So it does not cost or use any more fuel (if you wanted to be pedantic, if you are carrying less weight/fuel you are using less fuel)

Anyway back to the unbelievable holiday fuel tank story.

Swmbo and her family have for the last 30 years gone to the same holiday park, and stayed in the same pitch for all that time. One year they got put on another pitch. They then complained so much that they moved pitches half way through the holiday. (I am talking moved everything about 20 meters because they could not cope with the change) wtf is that about!!!!

Also I don't know about everyone else but if I have to drive long miles on the motorway (Oxford to Cornwall) I would get going stop maybe one for a pee and a coffee. Oh now we have to stop at every services because "I might need the toilet before we get to the next services". Net outcome a drive that should take 3 hours has taken 9 hours! That boils my piss.

Sent using NCC-1701
By stonemonkey
Sounds like some sort of anxiety or ocd, what's it got to do with the fuel tank though?
By racechick
I couldn't be doing with all that stopping. Down to France with only two brief stops, breakfast and lunch.
By Jabberwocky
Sounds like some sort of anxiety or ocd, what's it got to do with the fuel tank though?

I went of on a tangent rant.

More to the point of we would be stopping that often that the petrol station would not be out of the way.

Sent using NCC-1701
By Jabberwocky
I couldn't be doing with all that stopping. Down to France with only two brief stops, breakfast and lunch.

I flew to the Falklands and only went to the lavvy twice.

Sent using NCC-1701
By stonemonkey

I went of on a tangent rant.

More to the point of we would be stopping that often that the petrol station would not be out of the way.

Sent using NCC-1701

Lol I see.
By sagi58
That might be bad, Jabberwocky; but, would you trade with this:

[youtube]Qhm7-LEBznk[/youtube]
By Jabberwocky
She has asked me before if 2 X 750ml bottles is more than a litre does that count?

Sent using NCC-1701
By Hammer278
:confused:

It's a toss up!!

See our F1 related articles too!