FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By What's Burning?
:rofl: some of the tussles between fraffypants and andrew were priceless. although I'm very thankful we're no longer paying such a high price.
By Denthúl
Guys, upon his return he will have served his time for his crimes against the forum rules. He may well be a reformed character.

Lets face it some of you have been banned/warned in the past and are mostly reformed. So I am sure mnmracer will recieve the same treatment.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I'll have you know I'm the model (virtual) citizen and I have never been warned or banned. Fact.
By LewEngBridewell
:rofl: some of the tussles between fraffypants and andrew were priceless. although I'm very thankful we're no longer paying such a high price.

Yeah, looking back it's all hilarious! Forum History goes as follows:

2005/06 - A quiet start

2008/09 - Increase in member numbers, the beginning of Civil War, the exit of McLaren_Fan. Following the disappearance of the latter, Texasmr2 and Gaz stage their own big, public walkouts but return in a matter of days

2010 - Constant war. EwanM and 7UpJordan slowly run out of steam.

2011 - JensonB banned and a protest thread is started. Texasmr2 creates several threads attacking the mods. Andrew VS Fraffy. The public hanging of Billindenver.

2012 - War. Chatroom troll. War.

2013 - First big upheaval of mod team in a couple of years. Several big walk outs. Some more hilarious behavioural threads created.

Fun times :D:D
By Jabberwocky
Oh yes bendover was a good one.
What was the name of the guy who kept saying it was an attack on his religion if someone disagreed with him

By What's Burning?
Coming to think of it, there are personality traits that were similar between Jenson B and mnm. Not accusing anyone of anything, just how it's a similar type of personality that tends to the the short stick argument in a social setting.
By Hammer278
I miss Fraffypod. He was funny in some ways and a few threads which he opened just had me laughing reading the title. :hehe:

Oh yeah and billindenver, though I thought he was a bit of a d!ck at times, I liked reading his posts. He was pretty knowledgeable about stuff....something like a Cookinflat/zurichallan, but a d!cky version. :hehe:

I must say thought, the forum at this present state is pretty cool and I can't think of anyone who I'd rather not see around.

Or maybe because I might be the only one left ppl don't want to see around.

:D
Last edited by Hammer278 on 06 Nov 13, 17:56, edited 1 time in total.
By racechick
Guys, upon his return he will have served his time for his crimes against the forum rules. He may well be a reformed character.

Lets face it some of you have been banned/warned in the past and are mostly reformed. So I am sure mnmracer will recieve the same treatment.

Stop creeping!! I'm panicking!!!
By LewEngBridewell
This thread by Tex is a personal favourite of mine. Priceless. Fraffy also gets a mention.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10135

If ever you need some forum comedy, that's one example. :hehe:
By racechick
I miss Fraffypod. He was funny in some ways and a few threads which he opened just had me laughing reading the title. :hehe:

Oh yeah and billindenver, though I thought he was a bit of a d!ck at times, I liked reading his posts. He was pretty knowledgeable about stuff....something like a Cookinflat/zurichallan, but a d!cky version. :hehe:

I must say thought, the forum at this present state is pretty cool and I can't think of anyone who I'd rather not see around.

Or maybe because I might be the only one left ppl don't want to see around.

:D

Ahh. That's lovely hammer. The forum is sweet at the moment, you're all lovely!

Oh Fraffy and Andrew!! Hated each other til we ( mods) stepped in, then were best of friends. And Billindenver, boy did he annoy me!! Jab was it you did that thing about your mate Bill at Dover :rofl::rofl: that just cracked me up!!
By Jabberwocky
It was an honest mistake as well. From memory I was away for a few days after that and when I logged back on a shitstorm had blown up about it.

By Jabberwocky
Ineluke, that was the falla I was thinking of

By What's Burning?
How come me memories of it are so much happier than actually having lived through it?
By racechick
It was an honest mistake as well. From memory I was away for a few days after that and when I logged back on a shitstorm had blown up about it.

That one was just HILARIOUS!

Ineluke !!!!!!! :rofl::rofl: mental! Was there a ram something? I should stop, I've already been very bad!
By racechick
Oh f***! I think I've doubly screwed up! :gone:

See our F1 related articles too!