FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!

POM - November 2013 - "Patterns" (run-off poll)

Entry-5
4
57%
Entry-7
3
43%
#379575
I know what it is! but I daren't say it on here. I can PM you the answer.
#379589
I don't know how ..........but it does look like one!
#379600
:rofl::rofl: well I'm intrigued who's posted the big black willie!!
#379653
I didn't post it!!
#379715
darwin dali wrote:
racechick wrote:I didn't post it!!
:director: Be a man like LH and take responsibility! :wink:

But I'm not a man :wink:
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 7

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!