- 25 Sep 11, 14:40#277104
How the hell did I fget 92 then? I used bloody Excel!
I'll get cracking on the overall leaderboard.
I'll get cracking on the overall leaderboard.
F1 and Motorsport Forums
andrew wrote:How the hell did I fget 92 then? I used bloody Excel!Make sure you check your score andrew, I was half-watching the TV highlights as well.
I'll get cracking on the overall leaderboard.

andrew wrote:How the hell did I fget 92 then? I used bloody Excel!I just assumed you were joking
I'll get cracking on the overall leaderboard.
LewEngBridewell wrote:Mind fart by me, I'm cracking up I tell ye!andrew wrote:How the hell did I fget 92 then? I used bloody Excel!Make sure you check your score andrew, I was half-watching the TV highlights as well.
I'll get cracking on the overall leaderboard.
LewEngBridewell wrote: Right everyone, please check these scores thoroughly because I had 1 eye on the TV (BBC red button forum).Hope you're still watching, otherwise you've just missed them interview Rick Astley!!
SennaVille wrote:Oh I saw that alright!LewEngBridewell wrote: Right everyone, please check these scores thoroughly because I had 1 eye on the TV (BBC red button forum).Hope you're still watching, otherwise you've just missed them interview Rick Astley!!

andrew wrote:Took me a while to work out who it was seeing as I missed the introduction. I see he's still cashing in on his 10 minutes of fame from 1980 something or other.Hah! Jake brought up the whole rickroll thing
andrew wrote:No worries SV.You are not spending enough time on the internet, Andrew
What's Rick Rolling? Something that gets done at Easter?
SennaVille wrote:Cheers! Not a bad day at the office todayLewEngBridewell wrote:This week's scores:Mine are right!
What's Burning? ==== 31
smokin ========== 43
vlad =========== 40
SennaVille ======= 43
FRAFPDD ======= 18
andrew ========= 31
LewEngBridewell === 56
Right everyone, please check these scores thoroughly because I had 1 eye on the TV (BBC red button forum).
Let me know if I've made mistakes, I could well have done so.
Thanks and congrats to Lew

LewEngBridewell wrote:That's it, next week you post your picks first!SennaVille wrote:Cheers! Not a bad day at the office todayLewEngBridewell wrote:This week's scores:Mine are right!
What's Burning? ==== 31
smokin ========== 43
vlad =========== 40
SennaVille ======= 43
FRAFPDD ======= 18
andrew ========= 31
LewEngBridewell === 56
Right everyone, please check these scores thoroughly because I had 1 eye on the TV (BBC red button forum).
Let me know if I've made mistakes, I could well have done so.
Thanks and congrats to Lew
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!