- 07 Apr 11, 13:49#249773
It's been released in Brazil already, i know that.
Rising number one of Formula 1, Juan - Juan, one wonders should Juan only win one Formula 1 one year, would Juan have won that one in round one, Juan??
F1 and Motorsport Forums
scotty wrote:It's been released in Brazil already, i know that.and japan got first and the uk has to wait?, thats so unfair!"
Robert12010 wrote:Haha you think you deserve it more do you?scotty wrote:It's been released in Brazil already, i know that.and japan got first and the uk has to wait?, thats so unfair!"

nish2280 wrote:no i think it should been released i brazil first then worldwide at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Robert12010 wrote:Haha you think you deserve it more do you?scotty wrote:It's been released in Brazil already, i know that.and japan got first and the uk has to wait?, thats so unfair!"
Tsakali wrote:I don't want to post the obvious but it IS available online...yeah but.......
Bevo wrote:They recently showed it here in Austin at the SXSW Film Fest last month. I am not sure if it is planned on being shown again anytime soon, but I it would probably do well to get a screen at Alamo or somewhere like that.SXSW would have been a great venue for a first viewing and I love the Alamo theater gig aswell
RascasseRebel wrote:I saw this film poster here in London today.......
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!