- 01 Aug 11, 11:30#268993
Strange. I can view all comments except 3 that are awaiting moderation/cencorship.
F1 and Motorsport Forums
Ferrari man 009 wrote:i'm suprised how many of you think that because its not on the BBC doesnt mean you can't watch the lot. There are plenty of websites that have live streaming of BBC/Sky broadcasts. A lot of P2P streaming. Ok, not the best if your internet isnt too quick, but if you are a through and through F1 fan, you will find an alternative way to watch it, like I used to do when ITV didnt show FP3 online on a Saturday.
Just remember, its an inconvenience, not the end of the world.

Ferrari man 009 wrote:i'm suprised how many of you think that because its not on the BBC doesnt mean you can't watch the lot. There are plenty of websites that have live streaming of BBC/Sky broadcasts. A lot of P2P streaming. Ok, not the best if your internet isnt too quick, but if you are a through and through F1 fan, you will find an alternative way to watch it, like I used to do when ITV didnt show FP3 online on a Saturday.Watching on-line means I will have to upgrade my broadband or go well over my usage limit, both of which will cost a fotune. Money and source of income are a major obsticle for me.
Just remember, its an inconvenience, not the end of the world.
andrew wrote:Likewise.Ferrari man 009 wrote:i'm suprised how many of you think that because its not on the BBC doesnt mean you can't watch the lot. There are plenty of websites that have live streaming of BBC/Sky broadcasts. A lot of P2P streaming. Ok, not the best if your internet isnt too quick, but if you are a through and through F1 fan, you will find an alternative way to watch it, like I used to do when ITV didnt show FP3 online on a Saturday.Watching on-line means I will have to upgrade my broadband or go well over my usage limit, both of which will cost a fotune. Money and source of income are a major obsticle for me.
Just remember, its an inconvenience, not the end of the world.

Ferrari man 009 wrote:erm, well if you can't watch it online, you could always go to the pub, buy one £2.50 pint, watch the race on Sky and go home.Nothing beats F1 with a fantastic pint of bitter

Ferrari man 009 wrote:erm, well if you can't watch it online, you could always go to the pub, buy one £2.50 pint, watch the race on Sky and go home.I'm not going into one of the pubs near me and asking that the football in switched off. My life expectancy will be greatly reduced, besides I have no money to waste! For watching every single race in full next year I am well and truly screwed as things currently stand.
andrew wrote:If I can't find a pub, then I am too.Ferrari man 009 wrote:erm, well if you can't watch it online, you could always go to the pub, buy one £2.50 pint, watch the race on Sky and go home.I'm not going into one of the pubs near me and asking that the football in switched off. My life expectancy will be greatly reduced, besides I have no money to waste! For watching every single race in full next year I am well and truly screwed as things currently stand.

LewEngBridewell wrote:I can easily find a few pubs in close proximity but football is a religion up in these parts and so is staying in the pub every day from morning to evening for their patrons if you know what I mean.andrew wrote:If I can't find a pub, then I am too.Ferrari man 009 wrote:erm, well if you can't watch it online, you could always go to the pub, buy one £2.50 pint, watch the race on Sky and go home.I'm not going into one of the pubs near me and asking that the football in switched off. My life expectancy will be greatly reduced, besides I have no money to waste! For watching every single race in full next year I am well and truly screwed as things currently stand.
But, as I said, that's no way getting in my way of following the sport I love, which I will carry on doing, always.
andrew wrote:I know a few places like that. I love going to pubs though, so they don't put me off. It's just the football I can't stand.LewEngBridewell wrote:I can easily find a few pubs in close proximity but football is a religion up in these parts and so is staying in the pub every day from morning to evening for their patrons if you know what I mean.andrew wrote:If I can't find a pub, then I am too.Ferrari man 009 wrote:erm, well if you can't watch it online, you could always go to the pub, buy one £2.50 pint, watch the race on Sky and go home.I'm not going into one of the pubs near me and asking that the football in switched off. My life expectancy will be greatly reduced, besides I have no money to waste! For watching every single race in full next year I am well and truly screwed as things currently stand.
But, as I said, that's no way getting in my way of following the sport I love, which I will carry on doing, always.

i'm suprised how many of you think that because its not on the BBC doesnt mean you can't watch the lotI think is the betrayal that most upsets people. The BBC should have finished their contract to the end of 2013. It is clear that their threat to stop immediately was an empty threat as they would have been sued by Bernie for breach of contract. Had they completed their contract in a orderly fashion, other terrestrial broadcasters would have been ready to take over the mantle.
andrew wrote:why? the national side sucks and Aberdeen or any other SPL club for that matter have no hope over either of the old firm. You folk should look to other sports, maybe you can enlighten the locals?LewEngBridewell wrote:I can easily find a few pubs in close proximity but football is a religion up in these parts and so is staying in the pub every day from morning to evening for their patrons if you know what I mean.andrew wrote:If I can't find a pub, then I am too.Ferrari man 009 wrote:erm, well if you can't watch it online, you could always go to the pub, buy one £2.50 pint, watch the race on Sky and go home.I'm not going into one of the pubs near me and asking that the football in switched off. My life expectancy will be greatly reduced, besides I have no money to waste! For watching every single race in full next year I am well and truly screwed as things currently stand.
But, as I said, that's no way getting in my way of following the sport I love, which I will carry on doing, always.
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!