FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Hammer278
To bring this thread from the ashes.....

I finally have a proper 2 1/2 feet aquarium with the works in my room....with 2 patins, 2 tiger barbs and 2 sucker fishes. Oh I had 2 silver sharks earlier, and 1 of the patins (the badass of the tank, he's only got 1 eye and rules the school) finished off both in 3 days. :( Did some research about this fish and it seems they eat any fish which fits into its mouth. Fortunately the barbs are diamond shaped.

I'll try n post a pic when possible.

Btw one of my 'must have's' when I get a proper landed place... :cloud9: The black tip is gorgeous. Though I think a rounded tank is much more suited for it though.

[youtube]O69xCdQjd4k[/youtube]
By racechick
:yikes: scary pet! Don't put your fingers in!
By Hammer278
Sharks are actually harmless if they're well fed, you could actually swim with them and they'd act almost like dolphins. Unfortunately the series Jaws 1,2,3,4 have labeled these animals as if their sole purpose in surviving is to ensure death and destruction wherever there's water!
By racechick
Yeah, I did some work about sharks with the kids when I did 'under the sea' as a topic. Very very few of all the different species will hurt a human, and sharks are persecuted as baddies and some have their fins taken off for soup and Are thrown back in. That's horrible.
It's just for me I like my pets to be cuddley. I like to hold them and play with them. And I'd include snakes and lizards in that, not just furry pets.
Your one eyed fish sounds an evil beast.m
By Hammer278
How exactly....do you cuddle a lizard? Snakes I get, since you can actually hug a python (until it crushes your bones while being overcome with love :hehe:).
By racechick
Well their skin feels nice, both snakes and lizards, more so snakes. And lizards feet feel nice on yor arm, and you can stroke their chin.
By operaman
Yeah, I did some work about sharks with the kids when I did 'under the sea' as a topic. Very very few of all the different species will hurt a human, and sharks are persecuted as baddies and some have their fins taken off for soup and Are thrown back in. That's horrible.
It's just for me I like my pets to be cuddley. I like to hold them and play with them. And I'd include snakes and lizards in that, not just furry pets.

If you like cuddly, may I introduce my little friend.

By racechick

He is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!
By sagi58

I bet he keeps you hopping!!

((couldn't resist... sorry!! :hehe: ))
By racechick
He looks tasty

Sent using NCC-1701

:yikes::yikes: wicked man!
By What's Burning?
My two.
[youtube]RreH2qNix0k[/youtube]
By stonemonkey
He looks tasty

Sent using NCC-1701