FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By texasmr2
Thought I would continue this discussion about my dwindling brood of kitten's. I bottle fed one this morning and then had an epiphany as it seem's the strongest one out of the two left is the one that is identical to it's mother, any correlation involved? The store was out of 'kitten formula' so I'm just warming milk but she drank as much as possible and then passed out but I'm still worried yet then again I realized that nature has a balancing act to perform and you cannot save them all regardless of ones efforts.
By Hammer278
If anyone recalls, I had 2 tiger barbs and 1 sucker fish earlier in the thread.

I now have 1 tiger barb and a few plants. :crying:

I hate pet fish!!!
By texasmr2
Lost another kitten today and I was crushed! I baught formula and bottle fed him/her but it did not seem too help. So there I sat infront of the 'puter about 3-4pm and I hear the kitten just go off meowing and screaming and bouncing around like crazy and then it just chilled. I later realized it was actually it's last fight for life so after that I just held it watching it's labored breathing until it was over, I cried like a baby for the next hour.

The only sense I can make of this is that the three had health issue's since birth so it was only a matter of time and then again God has a plan for all of us. Oh man but let me tell you it was a heart wrenching experience and one I would not wish upon even my worst enemy.
By Jabberwocky
If anyone recalls, I had 2 tiger barbs and 1 sucker fish earlier in the thread.

I now have 1 tiger barb and a few plants. :crying:

I hate pet fish!!!

I was going to post today that one of my guarmi's went to the giant flush last night.

I can not remember if I put it on here before but I now have 2 shrimp in the tank, one is massive. the father in law keeps threaterning to eat it.
By andrew
Don't have a pet - no space.

I can however open any of my windows and listen to the screeching winged rats (seagulls) especially on a Friday and Saturday night in the summer. All the enjoyment of owning a pet and none of the responsibility(!)
By texasmr2
I will be picking up my new buddy the week after Christmas, his current name is Painter and he is a MALSHI's (from a pure maltese and a pure shihtzu parent). He was born Oct 21st so he is not quite 8 weeks old yet and not fully weaned, should be fun!!! :yes:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Jabberwocky
They all look cute when little, what they look like when they are older?

On the pet front, I have just got a new fish tank (second hand) so when I move house it will be put into place so as only to upset the fish once.

The new tank is a 4 footer, so room for more fish.
By Jabberwocky
Lost another kitten today and I was crushed! I baught formula and bottle fed him/her but it did not seem too help. So there I sat infront of the 'puter about 3-4pm and I hear the kitten just go off meowing and screaming and bouncing around like crazy and then it just chilled. I later realized it was actually it's last fight for life so after that I just held it watching it's labored breathing until it was over, I cried like a baby for the next hour.

The only sense I can make of this is that the three had health issue's since birth so it was only a matter of time and then again God has a plan for all of us. Oh man but let me tell you it was a heart wrenching experience and one I would not wish upon even my worst enemy.

how are the kittens now mate?
By Hammer278
I will be picking up my new buddy the week after Christmas, his current name is Painter and he is a MALSHI's (from a pure maltese and a pure shihtzu parent). He was born Oct 21st so he is not quite 8 weeks old yet and not fully weaned, should be fun!!! :yes:

Good looking fella you got there.

How're your cats going to live with him though? I thought you're a cat person?
By texasmr2

Good looking fella you got there.

How're your cats going to live with him though? I thought you're a cat person?

I moved back to Houston in July to take a position with a local police dept so my neighbor took in mommy kitty and her surviving kitten and they are doing fine. Thanks for asking :) .
By texasmr2
On our way back home yesterday (he is now sleeping on my foot :cloud9: ).
By geetface9
I didn't read all 16 pages of this and I feel bad for being a necro but I really hope somebody replied with, "Your mom!" at some point.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
By texasmr2
I didn't read all 16 pages of this and I feel bad for being a necro but I really hope somebody replied with, "Your mom!" at some point.

Thats ok because your a newbie and your online edicate skills are not yet honed thus I'm uncertain of your meaning or intent? :wink:
By Hammer278
Hey tex since you're a cat guy I thought you might like this:

[youtube]q-H2Lil8zu8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

It's a cross between a serval and a domestic cat. Much 'taller' with more doggy characteristics. But I think you aren't allowed to keep it as pets in some countries.

I just found it hilarious how its rubbing its a**e on the boys face over and over again with the boy enjoying it. :D
By geetface9

Thats ok because your a newbie and your online edicate skills are not yet honed thus I'm uncertain of your meaning or intent? :wink:

Just for kicks! No offense meant any where :twisted:

See our F1 related articles too!