- 12 Apr 12, 19:24#298512
If that's Andrew, guess who you are... 
"I can only say that Red Bull gives you wings. It’s as simple as that."


F1 and Motorsport Forums

geetface9 wrote:Top or bottom?Hammer278 wrote:YUP THAT'S ANDREWgeetface9 wrote:andrew wrote:Ah I didn't even see this before!!!!!geetface9 wrote:Oh hey hey hey, I got one!!I got an even better one!
Felipe Massa.
Mark Webber
Cracks me up every time!andrew you dirty dog!!
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 





A neutron walks into a bar, gets a drink, asks the bartender how much... the bartender says for you NO CHARGE!sorry, couldn't help myself... it's an oldie but I'm feeling both scientific and silly today.
What's Burning? wrote:Sure you didn't steal this from Sheldon in Big Bang Theory?A neutron walks into a bar, gets a drink, asks the bartender how much... the bartender says for you NO CHARGE!sorry, couldn't help myself... it's an oldie but I'm feeling both scientific and silly today.
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!