FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Just as it says...
#298552
Anbesol.

Adult Strength Gel.

I find myself urging the thing to get on with the business, instead of keeping this ulcer alive!
By andrew
#298556
LewEngBridewell wrote:Anbesol.
You filthy swine! There's no need for that kind of language young man. We're only trying to help!

Oh wait, Anbesol. My bad. :oops::hehe:
#298558
andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:Anbesol.
You filthy swine! There's no need for that kind of language young man. We're only trying to help!

Oh wait, Anbesol. My bad. :oops::hehe:
Wouldn't dream of showering you all with insults! :wink:
By andrew
#298584
The closest I got was living with a lass for nearly 18 months. She broke things up then phoned a couple days later begging me to take her back. I told her where to go (she eventually got the message) - turns out I realised that she did me a favour and I was well shot of her. :thumbup:
User avatar
By vlad
#298620
Sometimes people don't know how to appreciate things in life. :wink:
User avatar
By geetface9
#298635
I can tell you the divorce can make you forget all about the earache...then the absinthe will either A) make you forget about the divorce so your earache comes back or B) make you pass out at some point so you aren't aware of any pain in life at all :D
  • 1
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 224

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!