FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
By Hammer278
Did you pick Cosworth?

I think 80% of the Forum picked Renault

Also shameless bump because I'm #1 atm

Yeah. Punished for not reading up completely before signing up! I put more emphasis in driver and car rather than engine. :bs:

Congrats on the no.1 thus far! :thumbup:
By killem2
Did you pick Cosworth?

I think 80% of the Forum picked Renault

Also shameless bump because I'm #1 atm

Yeah. Punished for not reading up completely before signing up! I put more emphasis in driver and car rather than engine. :bs:

Congrats on the no.1 thus far! :thumbup:

I don't think you exactly picked wrong, but with cosworth as an engine choice you really have to have some solid drivers. Then again, even though I have Renault engine it really doesn't mean jack squat because williams is a horrible team and thus Maldando is free points to all the others. Ferrari engines is prolly the safest choice, but Renault have the biggest pay off if all the cars score well. I think what is really throwing me off is mark webber. I really though we'd see more 1/2's from RBR like last year but it just isn't happening.
By Bubbie
I gambled and so far my gamble is failing me miserably. I was counting on strong McLaren and Mercedes. Renault was the obvious choice, but I was hoping against hope that I could squeak in there if they got their act together. I was also betting on Lotus doing better than they are. I went for the long shot and it ain't working out. :thumbdown::cry:
By Bounce
I was gutted after Oz with Quick Nick, but hopefully thats behind him now and he's able to keep his pace up.
By killem2
The only way I'll be able to pull ahead with my team (Vettel, Maldando, Sauber, Renault) is:

RBR starts getting some real 1/2's
Renault-Lotus GP start pushing Ferrari down or split the mclarens or beat them.
And williams stops failing and Maldando can get some real points. Hell Team Lotus even, if williams and team lotus can just FINISH races consistently with both driver's (well I don't really care about rubens in my fantasy world) I'll be perfect.

As it stands I'll be exactly average because my 2nd driver is not scoring. :thumbdown:
By Hammer278
I don't even know who's using bloody Cosworth! Is it Williams??

I put all my funds into the strongest driver/car combo I could think of...and I'm losing heaps to people on the strong engine front.
By killem2
I don't even know who's using bloody Cosworth! Is it Williams??

I put all my funds into the strongest driver/car combo I could think of...and I'm losing heaps to people on the strong engine front.

HRT and Virgin also use them. Yeah, :banghead:
By Hammer278
God Almighty...now I know how sh*t my engine is.... :rofl:

Come on you newbies!! And Williams need to seriously up their game!
By Juliet P
I can not remember my log on where am I?

You're 6th
By What's Burning?
I took a gamble that I really thought would be a very calculated but potentially very rewarding risk... Mercedes is single handedly mucking me up!
By scotty
Getting shafted by Ferrari engined cars underperforming...

See our F1 related articles too!