FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By darwin dali
'bout time they do that. Most every other sport has golden showers on a regular basis.
By LewEngBridewell
If Kimi fails it won't be for performance enhancing :P

Leave him alone, he knows what he is doing. :-)

:hehe:
By Jabberwocky
I just watched a video on you tube, it makes you think how good F1 drivers are.

[youtube]LwsEAMRGbL0[/youtube]

Even ones that are not rated very well
By What's Burning?
Well Maldonado did crash in his publicity event last year and there was not a stitch of black ice. :twisted:
By 1Lemon
He saw something he didn't like and had to hit it.
By spankyham
I knew SF had their driver academy, FDA, but I didn't know they had one for the pit crew :)

[youtube]brtLi7wixBk[/youtube]
By andrew
No new 2014 Red Bull contract on the table for Webber

Mark Webber will leave Red Bull at the end of the 2013 season according to a report in major German newspaper Bild claiming they have information that the Australian will not get a new contract with the team.

But after the Australian driver hinted he might quit the team or Formula 1 in the wake of the team orders saga in Malaysia, Webber’s father Alan and partner and manager Ann Neal have confirmed the 36-year-old will be back at the wheel in China next month.

“There is no question whatsoever about Mark not continuing this season,” Neal told the Telegraph.

Beyond 2013, however, Webber’s future is much less clear.

Central to Webber’s management throughout his career, Flavio Briatore thinks the driver’s relationship with teammate Sebastian Vettel is now terminally broken.

Asked if one of them will leave Red Bull at the end of the season, the Italian told Rai radio: “For sure. I don’t think it can be fixed now.”

British journalist Bob Mackenzie agrees: “(Red Bull’s) next decision will be who will replace the Australian.”

Indeed, while Webber is this week surfing in his native Australia, Vettel on Tuesday was at work in the Red Bull simulator at Milton-Keynes.

McLaren’s Jenson Button – now the most experienced Formula 1 driver on the grid – agrees that the impact of the Sepang saga for Red Bull is “big”.

“Even if they sit down and discuss it, it is not going to change the outcome,” he is quoted by British newspapers. “What has happened is still in their minds. It does not go away.”

Spain’s El Mundo newspaper adds: “Vettel and Webber have never got along, but now a wide gap has opened up between them.”
By Rivelution
Honestly I think Webber's inconsistent driving isn't helping him keep his drive. I wouldn't want to be teammates with a cotton headed ninnymuggins either, but Vettel totally out drives Webber imo.
By What's Burning?
Inconsistent and he keeps airing the teams dirty laundry in public.

Vettel IS the team's dirty laundry. And yeah, he does constantly outdrive Webber unless the car is not right, that's usually the only time that Webber is able to turn the tables. But that wasn't the case last week. Obviously Webber was ahead of Vettel so it may not be the last time we see this going on this year.

God I hope so. :pray:
By darwin dali
Inconsistent and he keeps airing the teams dirty laundry in public.

Vettel IS the team's dirty laundry. And yeah, he does constantly outdrive Webber unless the car is not right, that's usually the only time that Webber is able to turn the tables. But that wasn't the case last week. Obviously Webber was ahead of Vettel so it may not be the last time we see this going on this year.

God I hope so. :pray:

A fine non-believer you are... :P
By andrew
Vettel is not the teams dirty laundry - he did what I suspect most people who see an opportunity would do. The team management are the problem. They are the ones that put out this ridiculous team order and continually screw up tyre calls.
By bud
Vettel is not the teams dirty laundry - he did what I suspect most people who see an opportunity would do. The team management are the problem. They are the ones that put out this ridiculous team order and continually screw up tyre calls.

Or take driver 2s wing to give to driver 1 after driver 1 breaks his!

See our F1 related articles too!