FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Yep and he said the Ferrari is a big improvement on his RB last season....so let's see how he performs.
Yep and he said the Ferrari is a big improvement on his RB last season....so let's see how he performs.

He probably said that because he is not getting his rear end kicked by his team-mate this year :hehe:

His previous teammate my have his hands full with Kvyat and Kimi all of the sudden feels like he can take on the world after Alonso left, with talk of even staying after this season! It's like a telenovela over at the Scuderia, lovin' it.
I'm already happy, the results of a well earned double championship are a gift that keeps on giving. What I've seen this year at testing makes me happier still. The rest is just drama, which is the entertainment telenovela-ish aspect of things I referred to. I mean firing an entire staff whom their fans had been praising for years is hard to top from an entertainment factor.
Just a little trivia question for y'all:

While most teams increased the number of preseason testing laps in 2015 compared to 2014, one team did fewer and one did exactly the same number of laps.
Which teams are they?
:banghead:

I hate multiple choice questions!!

That wasn't really a multiple choice question, was it? :P

Well, there are a number (multiple) teams on the grid...
even after Mercedes and McLaren are out of the mix!! :P

See our F1 related articles too!