FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
It's not cockiness, I'm not a hamilton fan so don't get it confused. I'd also still place the same bet if they were dead even at 200 points because I think rosberg is going to acquire more points over the second half of the season than hamilton. I've said that before probably 15-20 pages back. And your boxing analogy is useless because I don't know anything about boxing so I wouldn't even bet your money on it. I've only placed bets one other time in my life and only in an amount I wanted to bet, and I only want to bet a flat $50 USD. You can read that however you want but that's the long and short of it. Feel free to convolute that or analogize as much as you need so that you don't feel bad about pussying out on a bet that I just offered in my last post. I'm not the one who brought up betting money after rosberg was already ahead. I would have made the same bet back on March 1st. Not my fault none of you put it out there earlier. In fact, I was in vegas the week of march 18th and I checked out three different sports books so I could place bets on rosberg and the only lines they had were which constructor would win the championship and I didn't wanna bet on that so I didn't. So I've already tried putting my money where my mouth is and I guess you can't :yawn:
Last edited by geetface9 on 02 Sep 14, 08:15, edited 1 time in total.
It's not cockiness, I'm not a hamilton fan so don't get it confused. I'd also still place the same bet if they were dead even at 200 points because I think rosberg is going to acquire more points over the second half of the season than hamilton.

Ok good so $50 on which one scores more points till the season end :thumbup:
It's not cockiness, I'm not a hamilton fan so don't get it confused. I'd also still place the same bet if they were dead even at 200 points because I think rosberg is going to acquire more points over the second half of the season than hamilton.

Ok good so $50 on which one scores more points till the season end :thumbup:

Count me in!
:thumbup: This season just got that little more interesting.

Geet, you're not paying that out from your startup business investment are you? Or maybe you'd be paying it out of your business profits? :P
Now Nico becomes a real joke when Max Mosely is supporting him and told the daily heil paper
http://www.planetf1.com/news/3213/9451298/-Rosberg-Treatment-Not-Right-

"In every respect but one I think Mercedes dealt with the incident in the right way," Mosley told the Daily Mail. "If they decided to fine or punish Rosberg they should not have announced it. It's as if the team are blaming him publicly. That's not really right."

He added: "The way I see it - and I'm on the outside now - is that the very experienced race director [Charlie Whiting] and the stewards decided to act because it was a 'racing incident'.

"That was more or less that. It was a minor incident with serious consequences. What the drivers did or not say afterwards is not clear. On that basis the FIA could not get involved.

"It's then a matter for the team. A lot goes on behind closed doors. What is unusual is announcing it. Personally, I wouldn't have done that."

When the guy who is an expert at punishments behind closed (dungeon) doors starts saying Nico has been HARSHLY treated :rofl: you just know which way its going. One couldnt write comedy fiction this rich. The son of a Nazi traitor who was born in a prison and who ran F1 with punitive and vindictive excesses, who prefers his whippings done in nazi uniform likes the young 'maiden' looking German cheat and thinks HE HAS BEEN HARSHLY TREATED :rofl::rofl::rofl:

NICO will NEVER WALK ALONE!!!! (He will always have certain fans right behind him waiting for him to drop something) :twisted:
Last edited by CookinFlat6 on 02 Sep 14, 09:00, edited 1 time in total.
:rofl: naw just from my personal funds :P I haven't filmed anything yet. I just don't make enough money at my current job to fund it and my business partner is going through a divorce right now. I start a higher paying job at the end of this month and am looking into a 2nd job since I haven't been able afford to do anything for the business so far this year. I had everything ready (people, equipment, a place to shoot) but I just didn't have the cash to make it happen that I thought I would. So I'm just ...regrouping at the moment. It'll happen :twisted: plus if I were making money I'd bet more than $50 USD :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The devil is in the detail on this is that 50 USD?

Sent using NCC-1701

:confused:
You guys can bet whatever moni's, this season is way too unpredictable for me to join that.
Lol
You guys can bet whatever moni's, this season is way too unpredictable for me to join that.

You've already committed to the siggy, that's more than most have. :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!