FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
#143986
EwmanM wrote:
volatilis wrote:
EwmanM wrote:Wts ur PSN pass?
volatilis im n now
Right im kinda delayed (my dad's hogging the telly) i'll be on in a bit though. If you'll still be on?
Thanks for the games dude. That was fun.

I thought you had me beat at Imola, that downhill right hander into an up hill left hander is trouble if you jump the kerb even a little. Kept spinning out.
What happend to you, didn't see you for dust the whole race and then passed you 2nd to last lap as you came out pitstop?

Later :)
#144020
volatilis wrote:
7UpJordan wrote:
bud wrote:i prefer real life racing :P

but my F1 CE gaming is done in 1 player mode, Online is pretty s*** if you ask me. There is never anyone in the AUS/NZ universe so you have to go into the EURO universe where the lag is unbearable.
Get an XBox and get Forza 2.... or Forza 3 if you want to wait a little. ;)
Or a PS3 slim if you want a real gaming console.

54% failure rate on xbox 360 with rrod. :)
the rrod is fixed on new consoles, its only the old ones breaking now.

xbox is winning HAHAHAHA
#144022
volatilis wrote:
EwmanM wrote:
volatilis wrote:
EwmanM wrote:Wts ur PSN pass?
volatilis im n now
Right im kinda delayed (my dad's hogging the telly) i'll be on in a bit though. If you'll still be on?
Thanks for the games dude. That was fun.

I thought you had me beat at Imola, that downhill right hander into an up hill left hander is trouble if you jump the kerb even a little. Kept spinning out.
What happend to you, didn't see you for dust the whole race and then passed you 2nd to last lap as you came out pitstop?

Later :)
Yeah Imola was tight, when you passed me you took off my front wing, so I had to cruze round to the end,. Sadly we couldn't have an ontrack battle.

As for Suzuka, it was a disaster. I kept making mistakes and outbreaking myself. Those corner cut penalties bug me.

Hopefully next time it'll be more of a battle.
#144048
EwmanM wrote:
volatilis wrote:
EwmanM wrote:
volatilis wrote:
EwmanM wrote:Wts ur PSN pass?
volatilis im n now
Right im kinda delayed (my dad's hogging the telly) i'll be on in a bit though. If you'll still be on?
Thanks for the games dude. That was fun.

I thought you had me beat at Imola, that downhill right hander into an up hill left hander is trouble if you jump the kerb even a little. Kept spinning out.
What happend to you, didn't see you for dust the whole race and then passed you 2nd to last lap as you came out pitstop?

Later :)
Yeah Imola was tight, when you passed me you took off my front wing, so I had to cruze round to the end,. Sadly we couldn't have an ontrack battle.

As for Suzuka, it was a disaster. I kept making mistakes and outbreaking myself. Those corner cut penalties bug me.

Hopefully next time it'll be more of a battle.
That front wing was a racing incident!! Let's do monaco next and I will park my car rascasse during qualifying for a laugh!

Jeeze if those two races weren't battles I'd love to see a race that is! I found it hard going.

On again tonight at some point and hopefully bud can join us to.
#144066
Jensonb wrote:Can one of you friendly mods add my Xbox LIVE GamerTag to the OP? It's "Jens with a J"
you know what happens if Jenson wanted to join xbox live, PSN, or the forum for that matter? youve taken his name! i bet he would be annoyed at you :hehe:
#144113
bud wrote:
Jensonb wrote:Can one of you friendly mods add my Xbox LIVE GamerTag to the OP? It's "Jens with a J"
you know what happens if Jenson wanted to join xbox live, PSN, or the forum for that matter? youve taken his name! i bet he would be annoyed at you :hehe:
:tongue: I doubt he'd want to use his real name and call attention to himself, so I'm probably safe :thumbup:
texasmr2 wrote:Done. :wavey:
Cheers Tex :thumbup:
  • 1
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 16

Really happy to see Max Verstappen win his first r[…]

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!