- 26 Apr 14, 18:09#400357
Definitely agree with you!!
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!F1 and Motorsport Forums
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!sagi58 wrote:Congratulations to Ricciardo!!He is exceptionally good, but surely even Ricciardo cant overtake himself
He pulled off some really great passes from Ricciardo!!
I sat on the edge of my seat for those last few laps!!


racechick wrote:Great drive! Love watching you Ricciardo! well done!!Now, if only he'd put on a few extra pounds


Hammer278 wrote:His overtaking attempt on Perez at T1 was balls out and he kept it together, just...and raced after Rosberg to win just about. Not too many drivers out there who can do that nowadays, I'd say Hamilton, Alonso and now Ricciardo.Yeah, that was a great on the edge pass. Definitely timed his race.
Maybe Hulkenburg but not proven as yet.
Hammer278 wrote:His overtaking attempt on Perez at T1 was balls out and he kept it together, just...and raced after Rosberg to win just about. Not too many drivers out there who can do that nowadays, I'd say Hamilton, Alonso and now Ricciardo.I remember rocky telling Seb to hold back and let Danny burn his tyres trying the pass and to wait to pick up the pieces. I remeber thinking 'I am sure young Danny knows exactly what he is doing'
Maybe Hulkenburg but not proven as yet.

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!