FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By RA Dunk
Day? :P

ROFL!!! :rofl::rofl:

I wonder what ever came of Eddie anyway havent heard of him in years :confused:

Me I spent a few hours running in my new engine well about 150 miles worth anyway then finished the day doing the engines first oil change, awwww bless :cloud9:
By suitcase
Well I had the day off from school because it's Martin Luther King Day and nothing to do, so I read some of the books I am currently reading, went on here, went running, and worked on some stuff for Haiti.
By Rivelution
Well I enjoyed my 3rd day of being laid off. Since I decided not to go to college this year, my dad made me work in the fields. While the hours sucked (7 days a week, 11 hours a day. I even worked on Christmas and New Years) it was a great experience, and it helped my spanish a little bit.

So yeah, I also bought new tires for my car today. Friggin expensive, although they're pretty meaty so i cant wait for them to come in.
so I read some of the books I am currently reading

What are you reading? Anything interesting?!

Yesterday, I spent most of the day working on spreadsheets; played Assassin's Creed 2; read one of the books I got for my birthday. I don't live the most exciting life in the world ;)
By Hanwombat
Well I've woken up, been down the yard to feed my horses, done some toning exercises, back to the yard later to feed horses again and inbetween Im just reading, cleaning and job looking
By vaptin
I'm at home taking a break from sixth form currently in my prep, gonna crack home with some chemistry revision later though, and enjoy the novelty of a footie match on the bbc. And I'm planning to slot in some reading on wikipedia about the Mongols military tactics and organisation.
By Amanda
I'm trying desperately and in vain to re-register for student finance. They're utterly useless, I can't even get logged on because their password reset system is "broken" :ranting:
By 7UpJordan
Work yet again today... but I went to see my Grandmother afterwards and then went for a jog around town for the first time since before Christmas and before the snow came, feel exhausted, dehydrated and like some guy who's been walking the Sahara desert for weeks on end but I feel very satisfied I finally did it.
By Gaz
I'm trying desperately and in vain to re-register for student finance. They're utterly useless, I can't even get logged on because their password reset system is "broken" :ranting:

Thats right blame the IT staff because you forgot your password. :P

tut tut.
By Amanda

Thats right blame the IT staff because you forgot your password. :P

tut tut.

Pfft, how am I supposed to remember a random 12 digit number, password and secret answer that I used once, 2 years ago? They won't let me re-register either, you have to use the old information even if it's been years since you last applied. So I remarkably manage to find my 12 digit ID and secret answer but their stupid system won't let me reset my password because it's broken and they don't even have a message online to tell you. You have to ring their customer service department, which takes ages, in order for them to tell you "it could be back up today, maybe. Try later".

On top of that two of my friends just got sent letters demanding over a thousand pounds (with interest) for a mistake Student Finance made when working out what loan to give them.

They're completely incompetent.

Rant over.
By Amanda
^

Sure not looking foreward to that.

Anyway - are you contacting them for finance for your teaching certificate?

Yeah. I need my tuition fees paying. Another £3000+ on top of my ever increasing student debt. At least Durham gives me a nice grant and after my first year of teaching I get a golden halo of £5000 :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!