FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Formula One related discussion.
User avatar
By Stephen
#5166
darwin_dali wrote:
Stephen wrote:
I hope that made some sense, I'm shattered this morning! :shock:
You mean hung over?
Nah, just tired. I hardly ever drink now, because of the hangovers...I'm getting old! :cry:
User avatar
By darwin dali
#5167
Why do I have a hard time believing you? :)
User avatar
By Stephen
#5170
darwin_dali wrote:Why do I have a hard time believing you? :)
Because you weren't held enough as a child?! :twisted:
User avatar
By darwin dali
#5173
Yeah, I had to hold my own most of the time! :twisted::oops::mrgreen:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!