FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
I'm going to out and say four people will hit the most ill placed wall on the F1 calendar over the weekend, two in practice, two on race day.

Sorry for the stupid question but I can't remember from last year. Which corner is this wall on? Just asking as there are a lot of hittable walls around the track.
I'm going to out and say four people will hit the most ill placed wall on the F1 calendar over the weekend, two in practice, two on race day.

Sorry for the stupid question but I can't remember from last year. Which corner is this wall on? Just asking as there are a lot of hittable walls around the track.

[youtube]RkB-d237m-w[/youtube]

Pause exactly at 1:57 and you see the board "Fly Emirates" in front of you...that corner has a magnet which attracts racing cars. :groucho:
A lot of laps, a longish circuit and lots and lots of accelerating out of corners means one thing. Fuel consumption. Renault says their engines are going to be on the limit. Coupled with the variance of fuel usage we've seen from certain drivers being thirstier than others and the radio ban... could we see folks running out of gas?
A lot of laps, a longish circuit and lots and lots of accelerating out of corners means one thing. Fuel consumption. Renault says their engines are going to be on the limit. Coupled with the variance of fuel usage we've seen from certain drivers being thirstier than others and the radio ban... could we see folks running out of gas?

No because they have the fuel readout on their wheel. The drivers will just be briefed to pay more attention to their steering wheel and gauge themselves accordingly, no more booboo babysitting sh*t from the pitwall. The drivers who can handle the heat and take a glance at the wheel once in a while will be fine.
Is this some kind of sick joke? :twisted:

The driver's lined up for Thursday's press conference:
Marcus Ericsson (Caterham)
Pastor Maldonado (Lotus)
Sergio Perez (Force India)
Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari)
Adrian Sutil (Sauber)
Jean-Eric Vergne (Toro Rosso)
I kinda thought he might be. What are the times of the practise sessions?

See our F1 related articles too!