FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Hammer278
I'm 27 and everytime I visit my mum she tells me to find a wife.

No wife to complain about, so I found the next best thing.

You know you can go blind doing that.

Dude you have a dirtier mind than mine. Next best thing being, complaining about my mum!!!! :yikes:

I hope that's as far as it goes.

Now THAT is just messed up. Coming from stonemonkey! Sh*t its like DD started hacking accounts or something. :yikes:
By Jabberwocky
Her best one of today so far

Whilst talking about the civic having a smaller fuel tank than the BMW.

"It will cost more to go on holiday because we will have to fill the car up more often, we could of gone to Cornwall and back on one tank full in the BMW."

Sent using NCC-1701
By stonemonkey

Dude you have a dirtier mind than mine. Next best thing being, complaining about my mum!!!! :yikes:

Now THAT is just messed up. Coming from stonemonkey! Sh*t its like DD started hacking accounts or something. :yikes:

A bit harsh.
By stonemonkey

"It will cost more to go on holiday because we will have to fill the car up more often, we could of gone to Cornwall and back on one tank full in the BMW."

Sent using NCC-1701

Stopping and starting and how much out your way you have to go, makes sense.
By Hammer278

Sent using NCC-1701

I actually wrote this down and decided against it...since it sounded a bit pedantic and didn't want to piss of Jabbs, who's already pissed off with SWMBO.

NEXT. I want more stories....to love my life that little bit more right now.
By What's Burning?

You'll only make it worse if you try to explain it to her.
By darwin dali

Big sister is watching you :twisted::whip:
By stonemonkey

Sent using NCC-1701

I actually wrote this down and decided against it...since it sounded a bit pedantic and didn't want to piss of Jabbs, who's already pissed off with SWMBO.

NEXT. I want more stories....to love my life that little bit more right now.

I'd thought of this before, used to have a mate who was so tight he never put more than £5 of petrol in his car at one time so if anyone ever asked him for a lift he'd say he didn't have enough petrol. Had wondered how much he wasted going to the garage all the time.
By Jabberwocky
About the fuel tank thing I will explain fully when I get a bit more time. It is unbelievable

Sent using NCC-1701
By racechick
Fuel tanks are funny things. They're deceptive !
By stonemonkey

In what way?
By racechick

In what way?

Well we put lots of petrol in ours when we left out hotel but by the time we'd driven up the motorway to the airport ( and the car hire people) it had gone down. Yet when we left the airport it didn't go down for ages. I think we got away with it. But why couldn't the fuel tank do the same thing each time???
By stonemonkey
I've only ever noticed anything like that when its nearly empty, it could be just into the red when I park and the next day I get in and its just out the red but it sorts itself out. Different petrols might give different milage but i doubt its anything you would notice on the guage. So I dunno.

See our F1 related articles too!