FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By racechick
I cant believe you are talking about him behind his back!!

That is disgusting and immoral!!!!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

(can you still look at this forum when banned? I'd hate to think of him reading this thread and crying onto his stat book)

OH s***!!!!! :hiding: LRW why do you always make me feel so bad! I feel really really mean! What shall I do now???
By racechick
I'm on there :D incognito of course!

You mean you're there and not behaving salaciously?

She is building up the courage to post photos....

No I mean I've just found out I can remember how to get on. I've hardly ever been on.
By LRW
I cant believe you are talking about him behind his back!!

That is disgusting and immoral!!!!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

(can you still look at this forum when banned? I'd hate to think of him reading this thread and crying onto his stat book)

OH s***!!!!! :hiding: LRW why do you always make me feel so bad! I feel really really mean! What shall I do now???

Write an open letter of apology to him on here.
By racechick
Well I was thinking maybe it would be better if we just deleted this thread quickly. D'you think we should?
By 1Lemon
I think deleting it would be immoral and would be hiding the facts as your own views, this would call for anti-censorship laws against your statements
By LRW
I'm on there :D incognito of course!

You mean you're there and not behaving salaciously?

She is building up the courage to post photos....

No I mean I've just found out I can remember how to get on. I've hardly ever been on.

Go over there an post this photo.....

By 1Lemon
God damn it now this thread is NSFW!
By Nin-Chin
Change the thread title! That way if we change it to "mnmracer haters" he won't bother looking, rather than getting his attentions with our current title.
By Hammer278
He's able to create yet another STAT book on how many fans he has at forumula1.com.....and probably use it as an argument on autosport about how much he's missed here. :hehe:
By Jabberwocky
Guys, upon his return he will have served his time for his crimes against the forum rules. He may well be a reformed character.

Lets face it some of you have been banned/warned in the past and are mostly reformed. So I am sure mnmracer will recieve the same treatment.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
By 1Lemon
I miss his strange ways of arguing, even if you agreed with him he'd sometimes start questioning how you were arguing with him by calling out facts.

Not enough Vettel fans on this forum.
By What's Burning?
I miss his strange ways of arguing, even if you agreed with him he'd sometimes start questioning how you were arguing with him by calling out facts.

Not as many sheep either. I mean that as a form of flattery. :blush:
By 1Lemon

Not as many sheep either. I mean that as a form of flattery. :blush:

Is that because I'm not a huge Hammy fan? :whip:
By LewEngBridewell
Don't delete this thread. Old forum-related threads are interesting to look back on in years to come.

Look back over the years in the Forum and Website Issues section. There are some absolute crackers. :hehe:

Furthermore, if this thread is moved to Forum and Website Issues, then he WON'T be able to read it unless unbanned and logged in.

See our F1 related articles too!