FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

User avatar
By vlad
#292305
And we all don't want to see these kind of things anymore...

User avatar
By stonemonkey
#292306
vlad wrote:And we all don't want to see these kind of things anymore...

..
Yeah, terrible show of anger by the Ice man.
By andrew
#292307
stonemonkey wrote:
vlad wrote:And we all don't want to see these kind of things anymore...

..
Yeah, terrible show of anger by the Ice man.
Poor build quality these McLarens! :hehe:

That's a joke so no need for McLaren fans to get upset.
User avatar
By stonemonkey
#292309
andrew wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:
vlad wrote:And we all don't want to see these kind of things anymore...

..
Yeah, terrible show of anger by the Ice man.
Poor build quality these McLarens! :hehe:

That's a joke so no need for McLaren fans to get upset.
Yep, glad they got rid of the guy that designed it.
By andrew
#292310
stonemonkey wrote:
andrew wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:
vlad wrote:And we all don't want to see these kind of things anymore...

..
Yeah, terrible show of anger by the Ice man.
Poor build quality these McLarens! :hehe:

That's a joke so no need for McLaren fans to get upset.
Yep, glad they got rid of the guy that designed it.
I wonder what's he's doing these days?
User avatar
By stonemonkey
#292311
andrew wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:
andrew wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:
vlad wrote:And we all don't want to see these kind of things anymore...

..
Yeah, terrible show of anger by the Ice man.
Poor build quality these McLarens! :hehe:

That's a joke so no need for McLaren fans to get upset.
Yep, glad they got rid of the guy that designed it.
I wonder what's he's doing these days?
Working in soft drinks marketing or something I think.
By andrew
#292312
stonemonkey wrote:
andrew wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:
andrew wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:
vlad wrote:And we all don't want to see these kind of things anymore...

..
Yeah, terrible show of anger by the Ice man.
Poor build quality these McLarens! :hehe:

That's a joke so no need for McLaren fans to get upset.
Yep, glad they got rid of the guy that designed it.
I wonder what's he's doing these days?
Working in soft drinks marketing or something I think.
That's what I thought. Designs the tins of something like that I think.
User avatar
By LewEngBridewell
#292315
vlad wrote:And we all don't want to see these kind of things anymore...

ZAyZqGcOmXY&feature=related
Crucifying moment, that one. In a season of total Scuderia domination, the main man was finally being challenged... until...

Well, at least the home crowd had something to smile about...

:irked:
User avatar
By scotty
#292319
One of my favourite moments, Raikkonen finally got clear air when Montoya pitted and immediately goes two seconds quicker than Montoya's pace :thumbup:

User avatar
By LewEngBridewell
#292320
The Raikkonen - Montoya partnership had the potential to be one of the most fearsome driver pairings in F1. I was gutted it didn't work out. :(
User avatar
By scotty
#292321
LewEngBridewell wrote:The Raikkonen - Montoya partnership had the potential to be one of the most fearsome driver pairings in F1. I was gutted it didn't work out. :(
Would have helped if one of the drivers wasn't doing things like this :thumbup:

User avatar
By scotty
#292323
:hehe: Another view of that:



It was a pretty good start from Raikkonen until that point though! :thumbup:

edit - More classic Kimi as he sacks off going back to the garage to chill out on a boat at Monaco (watch til end):



:hehe:
User avatar
By LewEngBridewell
#292324
:rofl:

Ohhh I remember that like it was yesterday! A rare LEGENDARY moment in what was a thoroughly average year for McLaren.

Funny memories. :thumbup:
User avatar
By vlad
#292325
Watching race you were driving few laps ago, WITH A STYLE! :hehe:
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 72

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!