FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Which team has the best driver line-up for 2013?

Red Bull, Vettel & Webber
45%
Ferrari, Alonso & Massa
12%
McLaren, Button & Perez
6%
Lotus, Raikkonen & Grosjean
9%
Mercedes, Rosberg & Hamilton
27%
Sauber, Hulkenberg & Gutierrez
No votes
0%
Williams, Maldonado & Bottas
No votes
0%
Toro Rosso, Riccardo & Vergne
No votes
0%
Other
No votes
0%
Nah, i mean when he put those midfield cars right up the front of the grid. I personally think Webber has lost something over a lap since those times.

No I meant he still makes poor starts.

Ah right, yeah gotta agree with that.
I don't dislike Rosberg I think he's a pace kind of guy, not unlike Kimi but he is effectively unproven. Although he's able to claim something few other F1 drivers can, beating the late great Schumacher.

MS died??? :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Sorta... he re-retired.
I don't dislike Rosberg I think he's a pace kind of guy, not unlike Kimi but he is effectively unproven. Although he's able to claim something few other F1 drivers can, beating the late great Schumacher.

Sorta... he re-retired.

So, I'm gonna be referred to as 'the late great Hammer278' if I achieve my objective of retiring at 35? :P You do know Schumi has only now started 'living life' for real....if he knows how to.

It certainly wasn't the Schumacher of old that has been enduring 3 terrible cars at Merc. There is no way that Rosberg would have beaten an in-form Schumacher.

It certainly wasn't the Schumacher of old that has been enduring 3 terrible cars at Merc. There is no way that Rosberg would have beaten an in-form Schumacher.

Lol even Barichello was able to beat an 'in form' Schumacher, whenever Ferrari had let him. Even you know how well Ferrari 'manage' their no.2s to make them look crappier than they are.

Sorta... he re-retired.

So, I'm gonna be referred to as 'the late great Hammer278' if I achieve my objective of retiring at 35? :P You do know Schumi has only now started 'living life' for real....if he knows how to.

Depends... what have you done that is great?
I always find that Mark finds a extra tenth or two when he is pissed off about something, wing-gate at silverstone 2010 always comes to mind. But then say you renew his contract he just dissappears from the front running action. Hoping he can stay up there for a whole season and atleast stay in arms length to Vettel in the pts.
I always find that Mark finds a extra tenth or two when he is pissed off about something, wing-gate at silverstone 2010 always comes to mind. But then say you renew his contract he just dissappears from the front running action. Hoping he can stay up there for a whole season and atleast stay in arms length to Vettel in the pts.

Maybe it's in the contract (to disappear from the front running action)? :P:twisted:

See our F1 related articles too!