About FORUMula1.com
F1 and Motorsport Forums
F1 and Motorsport Forums
andrew wrote:These history books usually only document the "winners" version of events.Depends on the quality of the author and publisher.
racechick wrote:Finished it , obviously was a broad overview but really good detail. Think I'll be getting into Chinese history and culture some more.vaptin wrote:A History of China, all 327 standard sized pages and print of it. Figured I might as well work my way up from a starter book, as I know very little about China, and the Library seem to have had all their good books checked out.Let me know how it goes. Im also wanting to find out more about China.I love what I've seen of the country. I've read Wild Swans and Falling Leaves, Novels I know but both autobiographical with lots of details of Chinese history in them. Next book I've got is The **** of Nanking



racechick wrote:http://www.yallaf1.com/2013/05/23/mercedes-clarifies-hamilton-jet-ski-incident/Is the book about Hamilton trying to drown photographers whilst showing off on a jet ski? She got that one written quick.
This might be worth a summer chill out read. It's an F1 book written by Alex Wrtz's wife. It's eight quid odd in paperback but less than a couple of quid on kindle. No brainer! I'm giving it a whirl!
andrew wrote:racechick wrote:http://www.yallaf1.com/2013/05/23/mercedes-clarifies-hamilton-jet-ski-incident/Is the book about Hamilton trying to drown photographers whilst showing off on a jet ski? She got that one written quick.
This might be worth a summer chill out read. It's an F1 book written by Alex Wrtz's wife. It's eight quid odd in paperback but less than a couple of quid on kindle. No brainer! I'm giving it a whirl!
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!