FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
The opening line makes me want to buy one

Huh? The same line makes me NOT want to buy one. If they had said "Normal road car engineering for normal road cars" I'd keep reading. :wink:
 wrote:">The worst sports outfit fails of all time

We have seen some truly bizarre and horrendous outfits in our time following sport, but it's the ones that are entirely
unsuitable or faulty that cause the biggest problems. Often athletes spend their dream occasions on the biggest stage
bemoaning a nightmare situation with a wardrobe malfunction or left with regrets that haunt them forever. Here's a
selection of some of the most memorable cases.

The unlikely hero showing some flesh is Canadian bobsledder Christopher Spring, who was born in Australia but chose
to represent Canada after becoming hooked by bobsled when visiting the country on a one-year work visa. He thought
he'd try on his bobsled suit a day before competition began - and it was lucky he did, as he promptly burst out of it.
Oh dear, that gut...

British bobsledder Gillian Cooke’s skin-tight Lycra suit tragically split as she bent over before boarding her sleigh at a
2010 world championship event in Switzerland. The video racked up over 1.5 million views on YouTube and made her
an overnight sensation for all the wrong reasons. How did she perform?
Aren't you Canadian?
The red arrows have been out practising. I spotted this on Twitter.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Now I'm wondering if DD is really DC

David_Coulthard_Wings_for_Life_28feb2013.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PERSPECTIVE, a guy reading, or? :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!