FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By andrew
Spies hasn't worked out this season. It'll be good to see Rossi showing Lorenzo how it's done but I'd rather he was going to Honda.

Are Honda running a 3 bike team next season? Could be a place for Dovi if they are.
By vlad
I don't know, he didn't find his way on Honda as good as in Yamaha. The bike just seems to suit him better.
By Frontrunner
So Honda and Yamaha are now set there line ups for next season with that surprising move by Rossi but then again it probably was always going to happen with the hard times with the Duck. I now think that Crutchlow will take the Ducati ride next to Hayden if Ducati still want Hayden, Dovi will now have to stay at Tech 3, no other options for him, well atleast not a factory ride. In an ideal world i would love to see Stoner back on the Duck and muscle that bike around the track and put the red bikes back to their winning ways.
By vlad
Hmmm, it seems that Dovi is going to Ducatti. It's still unofficial...
By oaba09
Dovi is going to ducati. I really hope ducati bounces back next season. Even though Im a yamaha guy, I want to see more than 2 teams contending for the championship.
By vlad
Pedrosa was great today! So was Marques! :clap:
By vlad
Well, first podium for him, while Dovi has scored many so far...
By scotty
Awesome end to the race today!
By cheekybru
I think lorenzo will consistently beat rossi at yamaha next year

God i hope he dosnt tho! :cloud9:
By andrew
At least if Lorenzo wins the championship again next year, he'll have finally have done it with some real competition. Lorenzo is probably the most worried man in the MotoGP paddock right now! :rofl:
By scotty
Spies moving to a rebranded Pramac team next year. I hope he has better form next season, i like the guy.
By oaba09
Lorenzo wins again!!! Consistency wins championships! Bad luck for Dani. Nice to see rossi in 2nd place....It's nice to be a yamaha fan next season!
By vlad
First of all, what a day on Misano Marco Simoncelli Cricuit (I'm really glad they called it that way)! :clap::clap::clap:

MotoGP - Lorenzo had it too easy, to be honest. Pedrosa is in his best form so far, and first stupid Abraham doesn't know how to keep motor running, and then an idiotic move from Barbera to crash Pedrosa out of the race... WTF was he thinking in that moment?
Rossi, amazingly, second, well deserved. Bautista 3rd in a fantastic photo-finish with Dovi; I am a fan of Dovi, but I'm glad that Simoncelli's bike is on podium here, and it's a first podium for Bautista. :clap::clap::clap:

Moto2 - Damn, that red flag made the race shorter and crazier! Marques proved once again that he is the most talented young driver out there and that he deserves to drive in MotoGP, like Bradl. What a crazy final lap with him and Espargaro. I think there were like 4 lead swaps. :clap::clap::clap: Iannone in 3rd, but he lead most of the race...

I didn't watch Moto3 race, but I heard that there was also the winning move during the last lap. I hope that Maverick won. :D

All in all, amazing day!

See our F1 related articles too!