FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By bud
Schumi you talk about hard fact yet what hard evidence do you have other than schumachers word that he didnt do it on purpose?
word of advice keyboard warrior... youre being hypocritical!
arse vomit haha got anything else? youre a hell of a good laugh. :roll:

thanks for posting up the 4 reasons according to the stewards simac!

Look at the 50% braking at that corner would explain the lock up of the front right. This is induced understeer, drivers do this on warm up laps to get the tyres up to temp!
and the stewards talk about turning left onto the racing line. like i said earlier you see mike turn right at the moment of understeer and then turn left towards the wall/which is right where the racing line is for that exit of corner.

This isnt the first time mike has done dirty ontrack actions and not the first time he has been found a cheat!
By darwin dali
Weber ridiculed Verdegay's assertion that Schumacher left evidence of his guilt by braking much more strongly than usual in the moments before obstructing the circuit.

He said: "If you make a mistake and lose control of your car, then of course you brake more. Anyone who drives a normal car knows that. This supposed 'proof' is ridiculous.
By schumi
Schumi you talk about hard fact yet what hard evidence do you have other than schumachers word that he didnt do it on purpose?

:shock: jesus will i draw you a picture? have you got any friends who understand english i'll explain it to them. when did anybody ever have to be proved innocent? you're watching to much star trek or something. Innocent until proven guilty beyond resonable doubt . If you think that's what happened you obviuosly have issues with yourself, it seems pretty clear that the chip on your shoulder is somewhat bigger than your brain. Just as a matter of interest were you touched up by a priest when you were a young fella?
By bud
Yeah DD that is true but schumi appeared to break on purpose to induce understeer that is what they were reffering to!

schumi did you say something?
By darwin dali
Ah come on Shrubby, are you now into conspiracy theories? MS was plotting: first I brake a bit hard to get understeer, then I park the car in the corner without damaging it, but so that the yellow flag will be out and hope that FA's lap will be ruined, though I don't really know whether he's behind me. All the while my mindset was to be really fast to improve my Q time and my focus was on the track and avoiding the guardrails?
I don't think that's possible. I think this was caused by a simple brain fart, but since it was MS, everybody was throwing up their arms and crying foul - emotions (a mix of envy, hatred, chance of getting back at him, etc.) were riding high and impaired everybody's judgment.
By bud
No conspiracy about it DD :P
its not too hard to beleive that MS did it on purpose is it? MS wasnt plotting anything he just saw pole and wanted to keep it. he knew the time had ran out he knew that other drivers would of been on their last hot lap behind him. hey if schumi was on a blistering pace setting purple sectors on that lap then yeah maybe he did push too hard but he wasnt. He duck up, he understeered whether that was on purpose or not schumi knows but what got me was the fact he stopped the understeer and the car started to turn in but he aborted that turn in. and kept it going straight! why would he do that if not to hinder the drivers behind him?
Seems Schumacher fans will stick up for him no matter what he does.
By schumi
Yeah DD that is true but schumi appeared to break on purpose to induce understeer that is what they were reffering to!

schumi did you say something?

no i wrote it in braille for you, you blabering idiot.
By Stephen
I've just spat coffee all over my keyboard whilst reading this, calm down guys! :lol:

I must say that I laughed out loud when I saw Schumacher stop on Rascasse - it was either a very uncharacteritsic mistake or a brilliant tactic to put Alonso off pole!

Either way, it's increased my respect for the guy - a mistake makes him more human and tactics like that show how cunning the seven times world champion is!

But anyway, don't think we'll ever know exactly what happened, but the incident gave us a great race! 8) I'm still gutted for Kimi though, he should've won that. :roll:
By schumi
i think Kimi is saving all his luck for next year when he's driving a Ferrari!!!
By bud
schumi did you say something again? 8)
By darwin dali
It must be very hard for you Shrubby to see your hero go to the other, evil side next year :twisted::lol:
By schumi
unlike croc dundee there Kimi has more than a hand full of brain cells, and for the record you dumb bottom repeating "did you say something" doesn't make you cool it makes you look even more like a retard. I'm going away tomorrow for two weeks Shrub is it enough time for you to think of something to post?
By Freddie
Did Scummi say something ?
By schumi
did you register twice Shrub or have you really got a friend as dumb as you? ah ha ha ha that is so sad.
By schumi
02 June 2006

Michael Schumacher put his Monaco controversy firmly behind him as he returned to testing on Thursday. The Ferrari star not only set the pace at Barcelona’s Circuit de Catalunya, he also set a new unofficial lap record for the track

oh no i think they pissed him off, FA must be sweating like a paedophile in a Barney suit. say hello to the 8 time world champion. If you have to beg, borrow or steal money back him now

See our F1 related articles too!