FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
#92802
Hi.
I know that this is my first post on this forum & I hope you dont think I am spamming but as I have for sale such a sought after F1 related book for sale on eBay,by posting on a F1 forum,hopefully the book will go to a true F1 fan rather than just a book collector.

The book is in excellent condition & I belive it to be very reasonably priced.

Thanks & sorry in advance if this post is regarded as spamming

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!