FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By simac
Was nice to see DC on the podium, it's been a long wait 8):D

I have a head ache this morning though :lol: was worth a celebratory drink or ten hehe
By certom
I won't say anything about monaco, because there are soooo many things to say that i won't finish after an hour...anyway, i'm very incazzated (this is an italianism, it means that i'm very angry) with the race direction... :evil::evil::evil:
By darwin dali
Che cazzo pensavano questi idioti? :evil:
By certom
bella darwin!!! hai detto bene...era nel giro veloce anche lui,non sapeva di avere dietro alonso perchè non parlava con i box(almeno così ha detto lui) e ci credo, forse per non deconcentrarsi nel suo giro, e poi è un uomo non un robot, sbaglia anche lui...

and what about fisichella?!?!? only 4 position behind and villeneuve at nurburgring, 1 position behind...but schumi is schumi and ferrari is ferrari...so 22 position behind...without this penalty he would have clearly won...

however, i was happy for the 3rd position of webber,and suddenly he broke the engine... :?
raikkonen was 2nd, i think his best postion of this year, and he broke too...
i said: if barrichello break too...and he got a penalty!!!!!!

s*** yesterday was a disastrous day, i think the most unluckiest GP i have ever seen... :evil:
By bud
Certom... and what a man he is right? :oops: n DD pipe down!!

Ferrari is Ferrari schumi is schumi! youre right! you cheat like he did you suffer the consequence! Blatant! You can see by the on board shot that he had understeer having late braked managed to catch the understeer and turn in you can see the car start to turn yet he aborts the turn and goes straight again! this is a clear give away of his intentions!
He says he didnt know who was behind him what a load of rubbish! he had pole he knew the others would be on hot laps in the dying seconds,Fernando was purple all the way through the first and second sectors on that lap he would of had pole regardless. Justice prevailed in the light of schumachers arrogance and dishonest ways! which seems to pop up alot when he is under pressure!

PS Kimi has had two podiums this year! 3rd in Bahrain and 2nd in Australia!
By certom
right, he was second in australia...

however,although i can't judge schumi's maneuver, you agree with me that the penalty was too rough! and the sentence was definied unappeable (probably this is a wrong word, i don't know wether it exists or not)...ferrari couldn't answer to this sentence...
By schumi
Certom... and what a man he is right? :oops: n DD pipe down!!

Ferrari is Ferrari schumi is schumi! youre right! you cheat like he did you suffer the consequence! Blatant! You can see by the on board shot that he had understeer having late braked managed to catch the understeer and turn in you can see the car start to turn yet he aborts the turn and goes straight again! this is a clear give away of his intentions!
He says he didnt know who was behind him what a load of rubbish! he had pole he knew the others would be on hot laps in the dying seconds,Fernando was purple all the way through the first and second sectors on that lap he would of had pole regardless. Justice prevailed in the light of schumachers arrogance and dishonest ways! which seems to pop up alot when he is under pressure!

PS Kimi has had two podiums this year! 3rd in Bahrain and 2nd in Australia!

You must be an expert in body language and you must know for sure what was happening inside the car to make a statement like that? if it was one of the lesser talented drivers that made the same mistake at the same corner it would have been dismissed by one and all. Because it was who it was all the sore anti Ferrari whingers have to cry foul from the rooftops, you make me sick, when you can prove guilt come back to me, what happened to "innocent until proven guilty" obviously doesn't apply if your name is Michael Schumacher. Opinions mean nothing only facts so unless you have any facts crawl back to your little anti Ferrari friends and wait for a proper reason to throw your toys out of your pram
By darwin dali
Just think about it: what would be the incentive to do something like this on purpose? Being relegated to 10th because your Q times of the third session get disallowed (which would have been the expected and appropriate penalty) just doesn't measure up to being 2nd on the grid beaten by FA's pole setting time.
And what is the difference between GF intentionally holding up DC (for which he was penalized) and what MS ALLEGEDLY did? Even if it was true, the punishment doesn't fit the crime...
By bud
What was michaels insentives? to keep pole pretty simple! he thought he would get away with it and he got caught!

nd schumi! Ferrari cockf#ckers like you make me sick! expert in body language ???aahhh im talking about the car! the car understeers! do you know what that is? mike turns in, in an attempt to stop the understeer! the car stops understeering starts to turn yet he stops this action and continues to go towards the barrier! simple all this at 16kph!
Experts in the field who race cars past and present have all come out and backed up the accusations they know more than some dim wit super fans posting on the net
By schumi
What was michaels insentives? to keep pole pretty simple! he thought he would get away with it and he got caught!

nd schumi! Ferrari cockf#ckers like you make me sick! expert in body language ???aahhh im talking about the car! the car understeers! do you know what that is? mike turns in, in an attempt to stop the understeer! the car stops understeering starts to turn yet he stops this action and continues to go towards the barrier! simple all this at 16kph!
Experts in the field who race cars past and present have all come out and backed up the accusations they know more than some dim wit super fans posting on the net

you're the f***ing dim wit, you're blinded by your own stupidity and the only bit of evidence you have once more is opinions of x has beings. do you believe everything you hear you dumb rent an opinion idiot, go back to making pallets or what ever no brainer you work at and stick to it cause you obviously know dam all about anything else
By darwin dali
Aaah, we've got us some nice hot topic here :mrgreen:
By bud
i made up my own opinion based on the video evidence cant you read w***er?
Also the fact that other drivers whos word is worth a hell of a lot more than superfans like yourself just backs up my opinion on the farse!
Im coming from a drivers point of view not making pallets tosser! wheres your expertise lie? playstation?
By simac
well, I found it hard to believe it was intentional at first but on watching the replay a few times - it was blatent ! I mean, he could have at least tapped the barrier LOL !

I don't understand why he did it, it's not as though he needs to cheat is it.

The Stewards aren't going to accuse a driver of cheating lightly, taking into account how things like that can harm any sport. They must have been pretty damn sure to make a call like that.

If it was an intentional cheat than IMO Schummi should be sent home for three races the same way that BAR were punished last year.

Also, it's about time now for Schummi to stay at home at the weekends and stick on the comfy slippers ! he really must be desprate to do something like that.

Alonso is gonna kick his bottom anyway !
By simac
Just found this explanation which may help, it's the four reasons which provded to the stwards that MS is a cheat.

1. At the moment that Schumacher's Ferrari was only driving 16km/h, the German turned his steering wheel to the left to put his F248 on the racing line so he would block the drivers approaching Rascasse.

2. In Rascasse he pushed the brakes 50% harder in the last lap than he did in all the other laps during qualifying.

3. Schumacher declared that he tried to put his car in reverse but that the engine switched off. On the footage you can see that the car hopped forwards, so this could only mean that the car was in first gear.

4. Schumacher pointed out that, just like any other car on the grid, his Ferrari engine shuts down automatically after the car stands still for 10 seconds. This is a required safety regulation for the FIA, but it is also required that a button is present that allows the driver to override this setting and leave the engine running. All drivers are aware of that button because they have to use it in case they spin off. Why did Schumacher all of a sudden forget about this button?

According to Verdegay these where the 4 reasons why Schumacher was found guilty and was penalised.
By schumi
[quote="shrub"]i made up my own opinion based on the video evidence cant you read w***er?

you're obviously retarded or something i believe i already covered this, your opinion is not important when was the last time somebody was convicted on an opinion, cold hard facts are what win the day and so far you have come out with nothing but your own brand of arse vomit.

Simac good post at least you are making sense, on the first point i'd say what difference does it make what speed he was doing, i often hear f1 drivers talk about how hard it is to drive around a corner slow after going around it so many times flat out and knowing exactly where your braking point is. On point two i'd say is this not what this is about a mistake. On point three surely there must be telemetry from the car that proves or disproves this but i'll also say that he did also say that he changed his mind about going in reverse because he didn't want to risk reversing into an on coming car. Personally i think if he did reverse and hit Alonso then the army of anybody but Schumacher fans would be calling for his licence. On point four i'd say probably what he meant was that after his time of indecision (should i reverse should i not) the car stalled.This is just my opinion and just my answer to your post it doesn't prove Schumachers innocence but yours doesn't prove his guilt and i don't see how it's fair to punish a man for a crime that cannot be proven and even if it could shouldn't he be punished fairly like GF was or is there different rules for different drivers. For me Schumacher made f1 watchable over the last ten years and i wish there was more drivers like him, who doesn't like a bit of argy bargy and a bit of controversy.

See our F1 related articles too!