FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#87438
Well since everyone is bored here, I thought we can all share our favorite races. I'm a Race Fan, so please post your favorite races, or race moment, from any race series like F1, Champ Car, Le Mans, DTM, etc. It would be helpful if you post highlights, instead of the whole race... unless the whole race is a highlight reel.

Here is one of my faves which is the 1983 Monaco GP.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubWO8JEn7Ow

and the 1985 Belgian GP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA4bRW3tc8E

The '98 CART Long Beach GP used to be on youtube, but I'm looking for it because it is the best race...ever.
#87442
Rivelution wrote:
The '98 CART Long Beach GP used to be on youtube, but I'm looking for it because it is the best race...ever.
Indeed one of them. And Zanardi screwed Herta again. The BEST :hehe:
#87523
One of my favourite races from around when I first started watching F1 as a child, the 1989 Canadian Grand Prix, the first time I ever saw not only a Williams win but a Williams 1-2 as well. :D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dVJS4F2bjG8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YDE47r96VZw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5k8_VvUNbfk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-kfvPJtYtIM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
#87579
7UpJordan wrote:One of my favourite races from around when I first started watching F1 as a child, the 1989 Canadian Grand Prix, the first time I ever saw not only a Williams win but a Williams 1-2 as well. :D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dVJS4F2bjG8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YDE47r96VZw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5k8_VvUNbfk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-kfvPJtYtIM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks for that! I laughed when they showed the constructors championship in the beginning :hehe: How long did Dallara race in F1?
#87616
Oh well Tex heres something to calm to put your 1995 Ferrari heart at ease...

Canada 1995: http://uk.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=8951256297A4D189" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And for s***'s and giggles here's a few more I'll put up. I hope people will check out the related links after viewing these races, I have watched many of them, but I've just selected a couple of links at random, it'll be simple enough for the other races to be found from there.

Silverstone 1995: http://uk.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=141F6FF2F5D9388D" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://uk.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=902B3FF781B763A2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; This is an epic play list, (although Silverstone 1992 is only has 3 parts out of 12 uploaded.) It includes Silverstone 87, Canada 1990, Monaco 1991 and Germany 1991.

ALSO I WANT PEOPLE TO VIEW THIS: Some one has decided to make up a version of the BBC's F1 opening Credits for next year. AND I must say it is pretty well put together! Looks very pro: Check it out...http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtms1IppbPg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
#87621
EwmanM wrote:Oh well Tex heres something to calm to put your 1995 Ferrari heart at ease...

Canada 1995: http://uk.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=8951256297A4D189" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I had an idea it would be that. A decent race and an excellent result. Alesi was a fantastic driver. It's rather tragic that he did not win more races and at least a title. :(
#87622
McLaren Fan wrote:
EwmanM wrote:Oh well Tex heres something to calm to put your 1995 Ferrari heart at ease...

Canada 1995: http://uk.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=8951256297A4D189" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I had an idea it would be that. A decent race and an excellent result. Alesi was a fantastic driver. It's rather tragic that he did not win more races and at least a title. :(
Alesi is one of those drivers ain't he? Wrong place at wrong time. And to think he could have went to Williams in the 1990s :(
#87630
Rivelution wrote:
7UpJordan wrote:One of my favourite races from around when I first started watching F1 as a child, the 1989 Canadian Grand Prix, the first time I ever saw not only a Williams win but a Williams 1-2 as well. :D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dVJS4F2bjG8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YDE47r96VZw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5k8_VvUNbfk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-kfvPJtYtIM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks for that! I laughed when they showed the constructors championship in the beginning :hehe: How long did Dallara race in F1?
Dallara made F1 cars for Scuderia Italia from 1988 up until the end of 1992. And then they were ditched and Scuderia Italia went right down to the back of the grid with a crap Lola chassis that was heavy and Michele Alboreto knew the team were in trouble after doing just 1 shakedown lap.

I always used to get Ferraris and Dallaras mixed up, and then Ferrari's 1993 looked almost exactly like a Dallara! :eek:
#87632
EwmanM wrote:
McLaren Fan wrote:
EwmanM wrote:Oh well Tex heres something to calm to put your 1995 Ferrari heart at ease...

Canada 1995: http://uk.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=8951256297A4D189" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I had an idea it would be that. A decent race and an excellent result. Alesi was a fantastic driver. It's rather tragic that he did not win more races and at least a title. :(
Alesi is one of those drivers ain't he? Wrong place at wrong time. And to think he could have went to Williams in the 1990s :(
Back in those day's, although waining, there still seemed to be a loyalty due to nationality among team's and their driver's. It was inspiring to see a great driver driving for his home country's team, something I have not thought about in many year's to be honest.

tex

PS,
I hope everyone fully recognize's the true meaning of sportsmanship and bipartisanship thank's to McLaren Fan and EwmanM and neither one are a Ferrari lamb :) .

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!