Turn one incident, what do u think?

Alonso's fault for being too optimistic
24%
Massa's fault for touching Alonso
18%
No one's fault just a racing incident
59%
By logan
Wonder no one had to comment on the turn 1 incident ...Comeon guys what do u think..

IMO it was pure racing incident..no biggie
By 7UpJordan
It was a racing incident, there wasn't much room at the turn for both drivers to do much.
By bud
it was just a racing incident but i thought massa caused the touch. not punishable or anything
but fernando got the nose on him and had the line, and the thing is with that corner straight away you have a left hander turn 2 which is why Fernando wanted to go on the outside to position himself for the turn 2 sweeper.
massa hit him and that straightened him up if he didnt hit fern he wouldnt have made the corner stick and would have lost time no doubt
By madbrad
^^ I'm in agreement with that. A racing incident but with a culpability lean toward massa. Massa admitted that Alonso "should have known I would want to make up for my disaster a couple races ago", which is like announcing you are going to do something stupid. IMO Ferny had the line fair and square.
By Boxofwonders
Massa caused the touch. It was an accident but it was his fault but he ought to have ceded the corner.
By kalpitv
This keeps happening in F1. Why is this incident been hyped so much?
By madbrad
no reason, Seemingly pedestrian collisions are often discussed ad nauseum just for acedemic satisfaction. The incident has implications for Massa and Alonso that are rather significant.
By certom
i think it's a racing incident but massa had two wheels on the grass if i remember well...
By Jens
Alonso's move was, at best, optimistic. But no action needed to be taken by the stewards, racing incident

See our F1 related articles too!