FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
The race isnt on the schedule on the official website. How recent is this news?

obviously they havent updated the official website, thats how recent this news is :yes:
The race isnt on the schedule on the official website. How recent is this news?

obviously they havent updated the official website, thats how recent this news is :yes:

Well I believe you then, but I cant find anything about this.
they are still squabbling over dates though Tony George doesnt want the last race of the series outside the US but i think they will come to an agreement especially when they have a contract signed.
they are still squabbling over dates though Tony George doesnt want the last race of the series outside the US but i think they will come to an agreement especially when they have a contract signed.

I'll never trust Tony George so dont be surprised if he doesnt sign a new contract. I think he should swap infineon raceway with Laguna Seca because infineon is a horrible track.
If Tony George had his way he'd hold every race on an oval... :thumbdown:

PLEASE somebody rich revive Champcar...
pointless race won by Briscoe

PLEASE dont ruin anymore race/races for everyone else who has not seen it because of timezone variation's.

PLEASE dont ruin anymore race/races for everyone else who has not seen it because of timezone variation's.

youre kidding right? :rofl:
how about not opening a thread on the series in which you know a race was just on because ofcourse it will be discussed! :rolleyes:

i remember you saying you dont log onto F1 forums until youve seen the race, why is this any different?

youre kidding right? :rofl:
how about not opening a thread on the series in which you know a race was just on because ofcourse it will be discussed! :rolleyes:

i remember you saying you dont log onto F1 forums until youve seen the race, why is this any different?

1st: This thread is about the IRL/ChampCar merger and not about today's race so how was I to know you would ruin it for everyone who has not seen it as I mentioned before because of the timezone's??

2nd: Your right I did say that and then my other main forum started imposing a strict "SPOILER" notification so if you dont want to know before hand dont click on this thread. This thread offered none which really nobody is to blame for.

Good enough explanation for ya?
The indycar race at Surfers paradise is on right now.

pointless race won by Briscoe :thumbup:

I was a bit devastated when Power hit that wall. I was rooting for him to win, but hey at least another Aussie won the event. :)
The indycar race at Surfers paradise is on right now.

pointless race won by Briscoe :thumbup:

I was a bit devastated when Power hit that wall. I was rooting for him to win, but hey at least another Aussie won the event. :)

yeah he deserved the win, but Briscoe was stoked to have won at home, even Scott Dixon was born in the state of Queensland kinda a home race for him as well! he wanted the win. It was good to see them racing so hard when there was no championship points at stake 8-)
I like Briscoe so I say good win for him and WP will get another chance I hope as I like him aswell. So how did the cars look on the track and what is the overall opinion of the race venue etc etc? I got frustrated trying to find it on TV and had to go to the hospital anyway.

See our F1 related articles too!