- 18 Oct 08, 18:57#73809
Kubica for 2010 Title.
So, which team do you miss the most?
I miss the old Jordan-Honda. Their yellow cars were the best looking.

I miss the old Jordan-Honda. Their yellow cars were the best looking.

Kubica for 2010 Title.
F1 and Motorsport Forums

prozac26 wrote:So, which team do you miss the most?Yeah, I really liked the Jordan team. Their yellow cars were great looking, particularly their 1999 livery. Their old 7Up colours were great too.
I miss the old Jordan-Honda. Their yellow cars were the best looking.




madbrad wrote:Why didn't you just say you miss every team that is gone? That'd be faster.We all miss them, but this thread is for the ones we miss the most and those ones happened to be the ones I miss most.

Mike_el wrote:I miss Minardi the most, it was always great to see the rare moments they got a point and they partied like it was a winMinardi was also another team I admired, ah the good old days
7UpJordan wrote:Jordan - Enough said.wow, I don't even know many of those...
the "real" Minardi - If only Mr Mateschitz had listened to the fans when he bought Minardi.
Ligier - The only real French prescence in F1 today is Bourdais. Renault are anglo-french. Back in the days, Ligier were backed by the French government and run by a crazy French rugby player. I had a bit of a soft spot for them too.
Lotus - Enough said.
Brabham - Bernie should go back to running teams, and he was quite at Home with Brabham. Another legend like Lotus.
Scuderia Italia - The Ferrari wannabes. And then Ferrari bizarrely copied their livery... hmmm...
Tyrrell - This classic won't come back because "Uncle Ken" died 7 years ago.
Pacific - Another team I had a bit of a soft spot for.
Lola - A classic British manufacturer who this year celebrated their 50th anniversary. Also produced chassis for Larrousse and then Scuderia Italia. And then the dreaded Mastercard livery.
Andrea Moda - Every paddock needs a team to mock and laugh at when they send drivers out on full wets on a scorching, clear and sunny day.

bud wrote:LotusMe too.
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!