FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!
#70630
Rivelution wrote:Those are some awesome pictures!! I hope they bring back the Canadian GP so I can finally see an F1 race!!
I have about 3 gigs of pictures from Hungaring and some video clips!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0PnbNmLto" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeCpeS7KLLQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bn-h-8SZfk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ03vZKKEDM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sorry the quality is so not good!
#121600
I was surprised just how hard it is too get a decent picture of a F1 car in full swing TBH, even though i have some decent pics of other cars on tracks etc the ones i got from last years trip to Spa were a shambles :banghead:

due to the poor quality of the cars i was getting i ended up taking pics of the scenery lol

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
#121670
I've got some videos from a wet-dry-wet endurance race of the FIA GT-65s at the Nordschleife in 2006 but god knows where they are. They were taken from Adenauer bridge and included lightweight E-Types, Corvettes, 250 GT Lussos and GT40s. I'll try and dig them out but I don't know how to upload them as youtube seems to be not letting me upload stuff atm :confused:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!