FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

The glamourous side of motorsport
User avatar
By max
#70652
Yes, beautiful ! thanks for show me this girl. I don't know her before.
So, Bernie can make good thing, incredible !
User avatar
By Lucky L
#70712
max wrote:Yes, beautiful ! thanks for show me this girl. I don't know her before.
So, Bernie can make good thing, incredible !
Or Slavica :laugh:
I'm from Croatia and we have beautiful girs in our country(especially mine)!
User avatar
By headless
#73391
She is the ultimate girl to marry.
User avatar
By AKR
#73636
Lucky L wrote:
max wrote:Yes, beautiful ! thanks for show me this girl. I don't know her before.
So, Bernie can make good thing, incredible !
Or Slavica :laugh:
I'm from Croatia and we have beautiful girs in our country(especially mine)!
You have beautiful girls in your country........ So now I know where you are from. My mother is Croatian so does that make me half Croatian and beutiful? Well the beutiful part I would agree with but the half Croatian part, I think not.............Slovenija Zauvjek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hehe:
#75616
prozac26 wrote:
max wrote:So, Bernie can make good thing, incredible !
Apparently so. :rofl:
Maybe it wasn't him? :twisted::twisted:
#75737
darwin_dali wrote:
prozac26 wrote:
max wrote:So, Bernie can make good thing, incredible !
Apparently so. :rofl:
Maybe it wasn't him? :twisted::twisted:
Scandalous. :hehe:
#75896
McLaren Fan wrote:
darwin_dali wrote:
prozac26 wrote:
max wrote:So, Bernie can make good thing, incredible !
Apparently so. :rofl:
Maybe it wasn't him? :twisted::twisted:
Scandalous. :hehe:
You know, sildenafil has only been available since 1998 (and Tamara is definitely older than 10 yrs) and I don't think oysters are that efficient an alternative, so who knows whether he actually got it up or not... :twisted::whip:
#75910
Tamara Ecclestone wrote:[Armani] paid me peanuts - £15,000. How could anyone expect me to live on that?
I get by alright on half that, for Christ's sake. Arseholes such as Tamara Ecclestone and her acolytes have no idea where they are living. :rolleyes:
User avatar
By 7UpJordan
#75953
McLaren Fan wrote:
Tamara Ecclestone wrote:[Armani] paid me peanuts - £15,000. How could anyone expect me to live on that?
I get by alright on half that, for Christ's sake. Arseholes such as Tamara Ecclestone and her acolytes have no idea where they are living. :rolleyes:
And I thought Footballers were that bad, I get paid that amount a year and you don't see me complaining.
User avatar
By prozac26
#76343
darwin_dali wrote:
prozac26 wrote:
max wrote:So, Bernie can make good thing, incredible !
Apparently so. :rofl:
Maybe it wasn't him? :twisted::twisted:
Maybe. :hehe:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!