FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
As if the mass of ridiculously expensive DAMIEN HIRST art baubles inside SOTHEBY’S auction house in London weren’t enough to satiate our optic nerves, this not-for-sale little piece of eye candy just happened to be parked on the street outside to blow our little mind. The automobile in question is the incredibly rare FERRARI 456 VENICE STATION WAGON, a painfully limited-edition vehicle designed and built by Ferrari styling house PININFARINA for the royal family of the SULTANATE OF BRUNEI. Featuring four doors, a proper backseat, a hatchback, and a 20 cm longer wheelbase, this vehicle is similar in size to a BMW 5 series wagon with all the styling and cylindrical ferocity of a dancing horse. This is art on wheels.

I think only 7 were built, and one guy owns 6 of them. Or 4, i can't remember. Either way, what a knob!

C*ck is censored on here? Lame...
Last edited by scotty on 04 Oct 08, 12:00, edited 2 times in total.
What are they going to think of next, a Ferrari truck perhaps. I've already also seen a Ferrari limo or should I say some moron convert one to a limo. It was black and a 355 model I think. You have all probably seen it somewhere before. Ferrari is a sports car and also a race car. Leave it as that. Leave the station wagons, limos and trucks to Ford. :thumbup::yes::D
What are they going to think of next, a Ferrari truck perhaps. I've already also seen a Ferrari limo or should I say some moron convert one to a limo. It was black and a 355 model I think. You have all probably seen it somewhere before. Ferrari is a sports car and also a race car. Leave it as that. Leave the station wagons, limos and trucks to Ford. :thumbup::yes::D

Hey lambo made tractors

don't knock it

Personally I bloody love it! And I'm not a big Ferrari fan so thats saying something! After all you cant fit a bike or a snowboard in the back of an F430, but you can still blow most cars off the road with a 456 estate! :P
Welshie are you a Pepsi Max Extremist? :hehe:

Me?!? . . . . Maybe a little :blush:

See our F1 related articles too!