FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By kerc
Too bad it starts at $57,000...And with two children, a mortgage, and already paying for a new car, well...Let's just say it's not in my horizon for a while. Went to a local auto show on Saturday and took some pics:

I know it's not an exactly new car, but man...This just clicks all the right buttons in me. :bouncy1:
Yes, it does look rather good. :D
This

this

this

or this

would do me nicely. :cloud9:
Too bad it starts at $57,000...And with two children, a mortgage, and already paying for a new car, well...Let's just say it's not in my horizon for a while. I know it's not an exactly new car, but man...This just clicks all the right buttons in me. :bouncy1:

You have extraordinarily good taste in cars ;)

[Not exactly an Elise, but I own the car below ;) ]
On track.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Too bad it starts at $57,000...And with two children, a mortgage, and already paying for a new car, well...Let's just say it's not in my horizon for a while. I know it's not an exactly new car, but man...This just clicks all the right buttons in me. :bouncy1:

On track.JPG

I want one! :(

(I don't even drive)

On track.JPG

(I don't even drive)

Ich kante Antrieb auch, YAY IM NICHT DIE NUR EIN

On track.JPG

(I don't even drive)

Oh. I though that your avatar was an indication that you drove a helicopter. Silly me, eh?

I'm hoping to start learning soon, but I need to apply for my provisional and get my glasses sorted (I took an eye test around three months ago and still haven't bought the glasses I need if I want to drive).

On track.JPG

(I don't even drive)

Oh. I though that your avatar was an indication that you drove a helicopter. Silly me, eh?

I'm hoping to start learning soon, but I need to apply for my provisional and get my glasses sorted (I took an eye test around three months ago and still haven't bought the glasses I need if I want to drive).

Nah I cant drive a helicopter lol, but I am joining the Air Force next year WOO YEAH
I have a provisional, as how am I suppose to get into clubs ? I am a young looking 20 year old lol

On track.JPG

And Al4x wants one too. Hope he's saving his pennies up, it would probably be worth every penny too. :)
By kerc

On track.JPG

Can I be jealous? :D One of the cool things about these cars is the details...When you look at it up close and personal, there are sooo many little things to look at, see how they built it...amazing lil' machine!
When you look at it up close and personal, there are sooo many little things to look at, see how they built it...amazing lil' machine!

So many things to hear too :hehe: Every time I get in, I swear there is a new rattle of squeak for me to worry about. But then if it doesn't rattle or squeak, you wonder what's wrong!

I went to the factory at Hethel a couple of weekends ago and it was awesome. Got to wander around the factory and see the build process and see how they developed the Evora, as well as all the other bits and pieces they do for other companies (like sound testing on engines in their sound-proof chambers). Was absolutely awesome :thumbup: All the engineers were so willing to stand there and talk about their work for ages, answering all your silly questions, it was fab!
I went to the factory at Hethel a couple of weekends ago and it was awesome. Got to wander around the factory and see the build process and see how they developed the Evora, as well as all the other bits and pieces they do for other companies (like sound testing on engines in their sound-proof chambers). Was absolutely awesome :thumbup: All the engineers were so willing to stand there and talk about their work for ages, answering all your silly questions, it was fab!

Now I am jealous!!! :D

See our F1 related articles too!