FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By texasmr2
Man I missed it :( what where the result's?
By Rivelution
Audi beat Peugeot with Alan McNish coming back from starting 2 laps down. I think the only reason Audi won was because of McNish's experience and also that this was Kliens first time racing at Road Atlanta. It was a relatively satisfying race, and I cant wait til they come to Laguna in 2 weeks time!!!
By texasmr2
Audi once again that is cool and McNish is pure hell on wheels especially when he is chasing down the leaders.
By 7UpJordan
Is this the Le Mans series? Or a variation? I was watching a Le Mans series race at Silverstone after the Italian GP a few weeks back when Audi won with McNish part of the team.

I miss the old World Sportscar Championship which had Silk Cut Jags and the like.
By EwanM
Is this the Le Mans series? Or a variation? I was watching a Le Mans series race at Silverstone after the Italian GP a few weeks back when Audi won with McNish part of the team.

I miss the old World Sportscar Championship which had Silk Cut Jags and the like.

Well Petit Le mans is part of the American Le Mans Series, which Mcnish didn't take part in.
Instead him and Dindo were in the Le Man Series as you know.
Im well happy, cause I watched most of this race and after the drama at the start Mcnish and co produced an amazing comeback. I still can't believe it :hehe::D

NOW THAT'S SCOTTISH GRIT :hehe::wink:

See our F1 related articles too!