FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By racechick
Nascar sucks
Man love rules
Hillary for president
Country and western is awful

Those were some of the slogans written in huge letters on the cars of the Top Gear presenters as they drove into Alabama :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Anyone see it? The idea was to write something on one of the other guys cars that may well result in getting him killed. After strange looks and cars honking they had to stop for petrol. The petrol woman and the pump attendent came screaming over to them.They decided to clear out but one of the cars wouldnt start and as they did the jump leads a load of rednecks showed up and attacked the film crew. Hilarious!
By EwanM
Nascar sucks
Man love rules
Hillary for president
Country and western is awful

Those were some of the slogans written in huge letters on the cars of the Top Gear presenters as they drove into Alabama :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Anyone see it? The idea was to write something on one of the other guys cars that may well result in getting him killed. After strange looks and cars honking they had to stop for petrol. The petrol woman and the pump attendent came screaming over to them.They decided to clear out but one of the cars wouldnt start and as they did the jump leads a load of rednecks showed up and attacked the film crew. Hilarious!

Yes. The best part was when they "found" the dead cow.

Top Gear is the greatest show.......*long pause* In the World!
By racechick
Its cool! Yes that cow was hilarious too :hehe::hehe:
By Rivelution
I remember seeing this awhile ago. What pisses me off tho is that a lot of people think Americans are like the stupid in-breeding rednecks in that video. :thumbdown:
By racechick
I remember seeing this awhile ago. What pisses me off tho is that a lot of people think Americans are like the stupid in-breeding rednecks in that video. :thumbdown:

All nationalities have their moron minorities, so dont worry.
By McLaren Fan

It's a joke. Take it easy. We say worse things about ourselves across the water.
By Rivelution

It's a joke. Take it easy. We say worse things about ourselves across the water.

I know its a joke, I thought it was funny!!! Its not the joke that pisses me off its the idiots that generalize a whole nation on just one video!
By Hanwombat
I loved when they went to america

Fat Stig :hehe:

Hamster was going to be shot with the man love on his car

See our F1 related articles too!