FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By texasmr2
#67629
I went to the store yesterday and saw this bike pulling out onto the street and I thought that it would sound badass so I putdown my window. All I heard was the whistle of a turbo :eek: ! So I stop by the shop infront of my neighborhood and check it out. It's a turbo Hayabusa with an EMS, drysump oil system and airshifted, frickin awesome death machine and the owner, who also own's the shop, told me it run's 8's and the darn thing is street legal!! :yikes:
09-23-08_1025.jpg
09-23-08_1026.jpg
09-23-08_1027.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!