FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By texasmr2
bud,
This R32 GTR, atleast to me, is one of the nicest I have ever seen, it just look's MEAN!!! I hope you like. :) The first pic is my new wallpaper :cloud9::thumbup: !!!!

newpics003.jpg

newpics006.jpg

newpics024.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By welshie
This is one of my fav r32's! Mean as . . . grrrrr

:cloud9:
By texasmr2
That is stunning and I wish I knew how to weld like that because I would love to be able to weld-up my own custom exhuast and turbo intake's. Our local community college offer's welding class's so that would atleast be a start right? :thumbup:

This pic here imho is the best of all of them:
531984939_3c59f4da37_b.jpg

I must add that I have never been a fan of body kit's because to me personaly they subtract from the cars original personality. When someone start's adding outrageous body kit's and wing's they just open themselve's up to more judgement via the local law enforcement also.

Now I am off to the bookstore to buy a new rag and hopefully I can find one on the GTR, wish me luck?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By texasmr2
Well this UK based rag is all I could find but it is a good read with lot's of pic's, anybody else familiar with it?

JAPANESE PERFORMANCE pic.jpg
By texasmr2
I have a ton of Import mags i could scan some articles of GTR's for ya tex :thumbup:

Man that would be great bud I would really appreciate it 8-) . I wonder if there is a GTR based magazine?

bud you can email the article's to me ok? [email protected]
By bud
I have a ton of Import mags i could scan some articles of GTR's for ya tex :thumbup:

Man that would be great bud I would really appreciate it 8-) . I wonder if there is a GTR based magazine?

well the HPI mag here in Oz always had a few GTR specials, if i have double of some i could even post em to ya!

heres the mag im talking about www.hpi.com.au
By texasmr2
Oh crap that's awesome!!! Thank's for the HPI link I'm gonna subscribe asap and see if I can buy a backcopy of that GT-R Special!!
By texasmr2
Well it look's like it will be a R33 for ol' GT bud! The '96-'98 R33 GTR's are the only GTR's that can be legally imported into the US, they meet all the DOT safety requirement's and can be registered legally and driven legally. Now I am having trouble locating an importer :irked: !!!
By welshie
I must add that I have never been a fan of body kit's because to me personaly they subtract from the cars original personality. When someone start's adding outrageous body kit's and wing's they just open themselve's up to more judgement via the local law enforcement also.

I kinda know what you mean. I like the kit on the white GT-R though because it looks like OE but slightly more modern and aggressive. I also don't mind kits if they are on to improve performance such as drift and time attack.

The GT-R bellow is purpose built for time attack . . . my new-ish favourite motorsport (after F1 obviously!)

By texasmr2
The R34 incorporate's a body kit better, imho, than a R32 or even an R33 due to it's smoother/rounder line's
so it is easy to pull off as a 'stock' look. The R32's line's are to squared which lead's to a more angular profile
for a bodykit. R32 body kit = NO, R33 body kit = if the right one is chosen, R34 body kit = yah baby yah!!!!

bud,
I tried contacting MotoRex and they are not reachable by telephone OR email! :hehe: Remember I mentioned that it would be atleast 1.5-2yr's before I can buy? Well it seem's that is how long the research is gonna take :(:hehe: .

See our F1 related articles too!